That fateful afternoon in the gym...

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_DoubleMeatWhopper, Mar 18, 2003.

1. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

It was a warm, humid day in March. Graduation was approaching, but school wasn't out yet. Jocks were still pushing themselves to the limit. The air outdoors was as hot and wet as that in the gym, so I stayed indoors to run my laps. The smell of clean sweat did something to me; did something for me. The aroma permeated my senses and added to the euphoria of getting my second wind. I was not lifting that day, but I felt pumped. Endorphins coursed through my system, and I was on a jock high. After my light workout, I decided to wait until I got home to shower. As I was about to dress and leave, the locker room door grunted as in walked Mick. I knew Mick; we shared a few classes, but I never hung around with him. I always thought he looked good, but somehow never recognised the attraction as something sexual. He was fresh from the weight room and began to strip for his shower. Funny how we seemed to be in the gym at the same time quite often, but I had never so much as seen him shirtless. As he removed his damp T-shirt, I stood tranfixed. I watched as his hard, tanned torso came into view. Twin slabs of muscle with round, blush nipples formed the pectorals that swelled above deeply ridged abdominals. A light dusting of coppery hair graced his chest and led to a trail that ended somewhere south of his waistband. A thick auburn tuft sprouted from each armpit. As he flexed his arms, his biceps were about the size of canteloupes.
    "That shower's gonna feel great today!" he said, flashing me a friendly grin.
    Suddenly my plans to shower at home changed. This shower became an important priority.
    Then came down the jock, and I saw one of the most perfect asses ever created. High, firm, pink globes of flesh and muscle flexing as he moved. And then he turned and I saw a thick cock dangling between his fuzzy, muscular thighs. Not as big as mine – few are – but bigger than most nonetheless. I don't have his powerful build, but I train in the lighter sports. I have a tight, trim body built for speed. But there is definition to my build, and I noticed Nick's appraising glance as he stepped into the tiled shower. I followed.
    We shot the shit as we lathered up. Speaking of 'up', my cock was starting to climb as I watched Nick soap up his body. I hoped he wouldn't notice; he did.
    "Shit! I heard you were hung. Guess I heard right, huh?" Still grinning, like talking about my dick was the most natural thing in the world. "How much does does that thing grow?"
    Well, if didn't mind talking cock, I was up to it. "Not too much, actually. It's about two inches bigger when it's hard"
    "How big does that come out to?"
    "A little over nine inches."
    "No shit? What a coincidence!" And I was deprived of the view of that world class butt as he turned to aim nine plus very hard inches of prime cock in my direction. I think my jaw hit the tiled floor of the shower as my meat shot up to its full potential.
    "I hope you don't think I'm a pervert, but the gym atmosphere makes me horny as fuck!" He grinned even wider as he said the words.
    I grinned back. "Dude, apparently it affects me the same way. My dick doesn't get any harder than this!"
    "Damn, I need to shoot a load! I need to beat off, and it looks like I'm going to have some company," he said.
    "Except the fucking water is running cold," I noticed.
    "Well, if you can keep it in for a few minutes, my house is only a couple of miles from here. Let's hop in my car and go, dude!" We rinsed the suds away in record time.
    In Mick's car he said, "We won't have the gym setting at my house, but I think we'll find some inspiration."
    We were upstairs in his bedroom before I knew it. Naked. Hard. We grabbed our cocks and started stroking. Too soon we felt the impending crash. We were too far gone to last long, but our cocks were still raring to go after that first blast of cum. Over eighteen inches of thick meat were pulsing and demanding release.
    Nick looked at my face, his sky blue eyes trying to read my mind. "Ah, what the hell!" he chuckled as he grabbed my throbbing rod. It seemed like a good idea, so I returned the favour. His fist squeezing my aroused tool felt so different from jacking off alone, and his dick in my hand felt so warm and eager. He removed his hand from my schlong long enough to lick his palm and fingers, and then returned his wet hand to my crotch. He gave my balls a light grope before resuming his hand job.
    I was gritting my teeth as I said, "Slow down, or this end sooner than I want."
    He responded, "I know what you mean. Let's go over to my bed."

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

And we talked as we kept our erections steely hard.
      "How many guys have you done this with, Mick?"
      "This is my first time. I've never touched a dude's cock before, but I've thought about it. I saw the look on your face in the locker room, and thought, 'Maybe he's the one to try it with'."
      "Does this mean you're gay?"
      "Dude, I don't know what it means. Maybe I'm just trying to satisfy a curiosity. You're not going to freak on me, are you?"
      "No way, Mick. This is my first time with a guy, too, and I just wanna make sure it's as okay for you as it is for me. What we're doing is new, but I'm more turned on than I've ever been."
      He raised an eyebrow and asked, "How far you willing to go, dude?"
      I said, "Hell, this might be my only chance to try all this shit out. I'm not going to draw boundaries. This  just between us."
      He beamed. "Alright! Cool!" And then that gorgeous face headed for my groin. The feel of his tongue on my aching nuts and the scrape of his lightly stubbled jaw against my inner thigh were new, erotic feelings that I craved to know more often. But that was nothing compared to the sensation to follow. He lightly nibbled his way up my straining pole until he reached my tender cockhead. After tentatively licking the corona, he moaned appreciatively before engulfing the entire glans. I groaned and grabbed a double handful of his thick auburn hair, trying to guide my rigid cock deeper into his throat. He strained to take more. Eyes watering, but still trying.
      I can't find adequate words to describe the exquisite feeling of my first blow job. I've had better blow jobs, but none as exiting as my first. Warm, eager lips exploring my cock. The tongue tasting my salt and musk. The tight throat muscles massaging my virgin meat. It couldn't last long. I felt my nuts pull up, and Mick plunged his face deeper onto my cock as it fired a voluminous load of semen down his hungry throat.
      It was a defining moment, but the night wasn't over yet.
      To be continued...

3. txquis

Gold Member

whew!
    Thumbs (and erections) up, man! looking forward to next installment.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Dantesco: I have to step out of lurk mode to commend you, Jacinto. I didnt expect a gay sex tale to have the effect on me that yours did. You have a way with words, amigo, and have definitely raised the standard of writing in this category. Im definitely going to read the rest. (That is after you get off your procrastinating little Cuban ass and finish it!)

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Thanks, txqis and Dante! :) It's nice to be appreciated (and turning on a straight man is a bonus! :D) I promise to have the next part up in a timely manner. I'm making it up as I go along ... I've already edited the second part twice! I hope others like my effort as well.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

After recovering from the most intense orgasm of my life, I was ready to give back what I had gotten. Mick's cock was red and quivering. And then we heard a car in the driveway.
    "Shit! I forgot about the time! That'd be Mom getting home," Mick said in obvious frustration. We had been so caught up in the feeling that we forgot about everything else.
    I met Mick's parents and got invited to stay for dinner, and then Mick had a stroke of inspiration. Since it was Friday, Mick suggested I sleep over so we could hit the gym in the morning.
    "Sure, if it's okay with his parents." No problem; it was arranged.
    Waiting until bedtime was torturous. Every glimpse of Mick made me hornier. Mick felt it, too, and suggested we turn in.
    Mick's mother said, "You boys are just going to stay up all night gabbing. Sleep in the guest room in the attic so you don't keep the whole house awake with your racket." Bless her!
    As soon as we were in the guest room, I grabbed Mick by the waist ad told him, "We have some unfinished business to tend to." He picked me up, threw me on the queen-sized bed and said, "You better lose those clothes now!"
    I took my time exploring Mick's body. I gently nibbled his erect nibbles, traced his abs with my tongue, followed the trail of downy hair to his crotch, licked his heavy balls. I was struck by the sensations. The salty taste of his skin, the musky, unmistakeably sexual fragrance eminating from his groin, the voiceless whimpers risig from his throat. But the sight of that meaty cock beckoned.
    "This is it," I thought. "No turning back." Nor did I want to turn back.
    After swirling my tongue around his steamy glans, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, determined to take that cock as deeply as I could. As unexperienced as I was, I could take little more than half of it, but it was having the desired effect as I heard his hoarse, baritone whisper: "Oh, fuck, that's hot!"
    I began to bob up and down on his rod, savouring the flavour and scent and reveling in thought of giving him the same intense sexual high he had given me earlier. He rose up on his knees, and I never lost my liplock on his throbbing organ. I grabbed his ass cheeks, velvety skin over muscles like granite. I used my grip on his glutes to force more of his thick cock down my opening throat.
    Mick was getting into it, fucking my face while caressing my cheeks and eyelids with his fingertips.
    My hands roamed the surface of his choice butt and found their way to the crevice between those hard globes. My middle finger touched his tiny hole and he shivered and moaned.
    "I wonder..." crossed my mind. I slipped my finger into my mouth beside Mick's thrusting meat to get it slick and wet, then returned it to his tight asshole.
    I wormed it in, getting past the resisting ring of muscle. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I slipped my digit in as deeply as I could. I felt a rounded object and just knew I had found his prostate. I raked my fingertip across it.
    "Oh, fuck! What are you doing to me, you sexy fucker?" It sounded as if were on the verge of crying.
    I pulled away from his throbbing dick long enough to ask, "Do you want me to stop?"
    "Oh, shit no! I'm about to blow my fucking load! Aaagh!"
    And what a load is was. I drank it down in deep gulps. His thighs closed around my ears as his muscular ass squeezed my finger. Then he fell back, dazed and speechless.
    "Turn over, Mick. I've got to see your hole up close."
    "Dude, do whatever you want ... I'm game." He rolled over and tucked his knees up under his torso as he spread those prize cheeks, opening himself up to my examination.
    His little hole was pink and clean. It was inviting. I inserted two fingers and he started breathing heavily as I moved them around, exploring. I withdrew my fingers and sniffed them. I smelt nothing disagreeable, and licked them. No offensive taste, just clean, tangy flesh. I couldn't pass this up. I lean forward and buried my face in that perfect ass. At this point, I thought Mick was going to come unglued.
    "Oh, fuck, dude! That feels too righteous. Eat out my hole! My cock is getting hard again!" Well, mine already was ... upright and boned. My tool was a monolith.
    There was no choice involved; that choice was already made. An inviting hole that loved being invaded and a hard cock needing release. I placed my dripping cockhead at that muscled portal, and suddenly Mick knew what was up.
    "Oh, hey, I don't know about this. That's cherry ass, and your cock is so big." Too late!
    To be continued...

7. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Ay, mis pantalones están estallando, Jacinto ! (if "estellando" is a proper translation for "exploding")  ;D

Ralexx, el muchacho loco de Europa

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=Ralexx link=board=Fiction;num=1048047909;start=0#6 date=03/20/03 at 03:37:38]Ay, mis pantalones están estallando, Jacinto ! (if "estellando" is a proper translation for "exploding")  ;D[/quote]

¿Estellando? ¡Claro que sí, Radu!

And now the conclusion (climax?) ...

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

My fat knob was poised at his tight hole, and my lust was not to be denied.
    Looking over his shoulder with wide eyes, Mick said, "I don't think I'm up to being ass-fucked."
    I wasn't having it. "You said whatever I wanted ... you were game. Well, dude, this is what I want. You know I'm not out to hurt you, man. You dug getting your ass played with. Relax ... you're about to get an assful." And I wasn't lying.
    I exerted slight pressure, but he shivered and his sphincter instinctively clenched tight. I spotted hand lotion on the bedside table and grabbed it. I squeezed a dollop onto my hand and applied a thick coating of it to my rampant prick. I slid three fingers up Mick's pink opening.
    I rubbed his prostate and he gasped. Not a discouraging sound.
    "Just relax, dude. I want us both to enjoy this."
    Again I pushed. His muscles still rebelled, but I was persistant. I felt him opening up slowly, And then my head was in. His body heat was an amazing feeling as his tight ring gripped my corona. He tooked a deep breath and bore down. Several more inches entered him and I thought I would fucking pass out from the sensation! The walls of his ass gripped my throbbing cock and felt like a tight fist wearing a silk glove. Smooth, hot flesh squeezed and milked my tool. I froze in mid-stroke just to memorise this feeling.
    "Oh, damn, man! Don't stop now! Your dick is driving my ass wild! C'mon; gimme the rest of it! Every fucking inch!"
    This was not a battle for conquest; Mick was surrendering willingly. I reached around him and found nine inches of bone-hard flesh. I gripped it and gave it a stroke as I felt his ass engulf every inch of my member.
    "Oh, shit! Leave my cock alone or I'll blow my load too soon! This feels too fucking fine!"
    I reversed the stroke of my cock and felt his slick muscles grabbing my rod as if it never wanted me to leave. When only the knob remained embedded in his rectum, I drove my cock forward again, feeling the silky guts welcoming the invasion. I sped my strokes as I felt sweat break out across my forehead. I could feel and hear my nuts slapping against Mick's damp flesh. The whole room smelled like sex. My fluid strokes were causing unbearably pleasurable feelings for me, and giving Mick's prostate a vigorous massage.
    "Get ready, Mick. I'm about to spray my load in your guts, dude!"
    He replied in a ragged voice, "Then grab my meat, man. I'm almost there!"
    Less than five seconds later, his big pole shot out a prodigious amount of ball juice. I could feel his ass muscles clamping down on my cock as he came, sending me over the edge. I had the most intense orgasm I had ever felt, ejaculating what seemed like a quart of jizz deep into his convulsing bowels.
    Fully spent, we collapsed in a sweaty heap. I fell onto his broad back as my satiated cock slipped out of that amazing ass.
    He turned around under me and looked up at me with those blue eyes and treated me to another one of his grins. I grinned back and winked.
    Then something amazing happened: we kissed. Even after that astounding bout of sexual exploration, the kiss was somehow even more special. We fell into a very restful sleep in each others' arms, and woke up glued to each other with dried semen.

EPILOGUE: Mick and I didn't fall in love and run away together to Amsterdam or anything, but the story does have a happy ending. I couldn't have wished for a more desirable partner in this experience; Mick felt the same. We remained friends, and still had sex, but no strings attached. We were something more than fuck-buddies, but not lovers. I stayed in the South to attend school while Mick went off to New England. But he still comes back home to visit his family for the holidays, and we spend at least one night reenacting that warm March memory. And you know what? The gym turns me on now more than ever!

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

So, that was my fictitious story. I hope you enjoyed it.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: I would have enjoyed it a hell of a lot more if my hand didn't fall asleep while doing the deed reading....lol.

Grandpa

PS. Great Story!

12. txquis

Gold Member

Great DMW.
    Your power with words is like that of any good writer...you took me "there"...
    very real, very hot.
    Great job.
    whew...
    I'm spent ;D

13. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: I am a straight woman, but let me tell you Dmw that story really turned me on.
    Great writing.

:eek:

14. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

My writing turned a straight chick on? I always thought it was my high cheekbones that did it! :D

15. Imported

Gold Member

notsoyoungteen: Hey, dude, that was great.... Best story to come (no pun intended) out of this site yet. I have just two requests:
    1. Don't stop now! Write another one!
    2. Do you happen to have a tissue or two?

16. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: That story was........................ Oh, I don't even think I have the words for it, and you can ask anyone that I only don't have the words for something if its description has no suitable word or if I have forgotten at the moment - and I assure you I haven't forgotten!

That was just beyond ........ everything I have read to date! It left me with a sorta :eek: ;D 8) feeling..... I feel almost as satisfied as the story's protagonists! Especially due to there being a certain blue-eyed god that goes to my school that I spend a lot of time observing from a distance........ ;) :D (I'm pretty sure he doesn't swing that way, before anyone tries cheering on any efforts I won't take.... :D)

One way or another....... I say about your story: Ita vero! Est optime!

-TripodMillenium

17. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

And, aaaah DMW, the guy had a bariton voice... that's the hottest ;)

18. Imported

Gold Member

Panthera_3000: OH MY GOD !!! :D :D :D You call this "hot" ? "Great writing" ? "A turn-on" ? "Estellando" pants and stuff like that ?
    You lost the meaning of good hot porn literature. There are stories 1000000 times better written than this crap.

I see, you were just polite. ::) ::) ::) Poor you...

19. Imported

Gold Member

Rich2003: Panthera u Loser!!! :D :D :D :D
    Lets see you do better

20. blackwood

blackwood New Member

OH You Need! a publisher.................

Thank You! and ehhhhh Wow.

blackwood

Draft saved Draft deleted