That fateful afternoon in the gym...

rob57

Just Browsing
Media
Good, hot story, DMW. Very well written. Had me hard in no time with your description of the sights, sounds, and smells. Particularly the smells. Powerful images. Thanks for sharing. It was fun to read. Do more, please. :p

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah mi amigo. Your story is very good. I have been reading stories online for years. Yours is great. As a straight man married for 30 years you had me going real well. Totally enjoyed it!!! Please keep it up!!!

Oh and panthera, get a life!!! this is a support group, if you don't have anything positive to say shut up!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DMW: I was so impressed by your diction in your writing I decided to honor you with this I had translated off of Freetranslation.com
Tell me if I got anything wrong, or mispronounced.

Usted sabe, como un maestro ingles, usted podria illegra a ser facilmente un gran escritor erotica allegre.

hung_big: Jacinto...

I never thought I would see the day. Jacinto, DMW, Honorary member of LPSG write a "ficticious :p" story on LPSG. But, don't get me wrong mi muchacho....that was the most orgasmic story ever written here (or anywhere else I've read, for that matter).

Kudos to you for such skill with words. You took my there. You took me to the warm march night. Muchos gracias mi muchacho!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rarely enter the Fictitious Stories forum, so I had no idea that there were recent replies on this thread. I mean, after all, I wrote that story just over two years ago! I'm glad people enjoyed it, and yes ... it is fictitious. If I write another, it will have to wait until after the school year ends. Of course, that's only a couple of weeks away. Thanks for all the nice comments, guys! ;)

DoubleMeatWhopper said:
So, that was my fictitious story. I hope you enjoyed it.

Very well done. You are a gifted writer. Consider another story sometime.

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt he'll be writing any more stories. I noticed a member had something about a memorial to him on a MySpace page, and I noticed he has "I WAS BANNED" underneath his username....though I am honestly not sure what the deal is???:confused: