That "full feeling"...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Scott8361, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't have a large, thick cock. Mine is average length and built thinner than most men. By how I feel inside my wife I can tell she has room for a lot more. She is not getting that "full feeling" from me. I read about how so many women love that sensation of being full and I know I am not to providing it for my partner. I'm afraid she is missing out.

How can I bring up the topic to her without it turning into a defensive confrontation? I am afraid she will think "I am unhappy with her because her vagina is too big" or something like that, when all I am trying to do is max out her sexual experience. I think she might enjoy being penetrated by something larger than me, especially in girth, and would love to try big dildos or sleeves/extensions, or even fisting with her.

2. Blocko

Blocko Member

I suggest that you both try kegels. Kegels will not only help you reach your full potential, they'll help give her the muscle control to run a tight ship.

Bringing toys in helps, but there is nothing like improving what you already do well. :smile:

3. zaza

zaza New Member

You are assuming that she does not feel as full as she would like, and that she would like it if she tried bigger. She might be perfectly happy and hate anything bigger, but you don`t know until you try. The answer is to discuss it with her.

4. Dayna

Dayna New Member

well i personally love the full feeling. However, i doubt its something every woman enjoys, as I have heard friends claim that they don't like to feel hurt cuz it hurts them..

For me however, i find feeling full, those sensations are incredible. It's something i crave a lot with my current bf who is small. He's a about 5.5'' and no where close to fulling me. It's sometimes becomes distracting in sex when I hav to tell him push harder, or push more in, only to realize that's as far as he can go :( Nevertheless, sex is still ok, it would be much better if her were 8x6....but thats the way the dice rolls i guess.

5. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Sometimes I think it's best to not create a problem where one doesn't exist. Other times, it's be careful what you wish for. Now if you really think or suspect it's an issue, then it is. You do realize that women can have their own body and sex issues with themselves too, and I think it's great you realize that. Truthfully I don't know how one even brings up such things, but sometimes things have to happen.

Fisting seems out of the question and way down the road...if ever. I see nothing wrong with dildos and/vibrators though. Not sure why guys fear them so much. Maybe you could bring those up and see how she responds. Just try not to assume too much before you talk with her. Some women really aren't into pain at all during sex like Dayna said. If it were the case with her needing more, it might not be easy for her to just admit to you or herself.

6. 5incher

5incher Member

Have you told him you like to be filled? and he is too small to fill you?
    :rolleyes:

7. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes, I am pretty sure my wife would not admit it to me OR herself. I just sense it... its a gut feeling. I can come up with a lot of reasons why I feel she would probably enjoy more size:

*She has expressed concern to me about not being tight enough for me, so I know she feels the loose fit between us.

*She needs me super hard to feel me and I really have to work at moving it! I am pretty sure more size would make each stroke more stimulating.

*All the reading I have done on the web about size has a recurring theme about how pleasurable a lot of women find girth!!

*I know her ex was bigger.. a little longer and much thicker. While she has never said she liked his size more she says I am a better lover than him because of the OTHER things I do better than him- kissing, breasts sucking, oral- not mentioning my size at all. The absence of its inclusion leave me thinking...

*Another reason is how I experience the pleasure of size in anal play on myself. I know my rear is not a vagina, but that OMG feeling when I go bigger is SO incredible!!! I can't imagine it being any different for a woman.

So, yes, I don't want to create a problem where there is none, but I also don't want to leave potential pleasure go untapped for my partner.

8. slartlibartfast

slartlibartfast New Member

Albums:
    I have a very average 6.5x5, my wife after having 2 kids does also have room to spare. We did buy a large vibrator a few years back for the same reasons as yourself but she really didn't like it and refuses to use it. So now we are back to using vibrators around the same size as me. So no, not all women like the full feeling.

9. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Much better to hear that from a guy like you who knows, then from myself who thinks he knows. I think those kind of things tend to get overstated or overblown online and in the media.

Almost every woman I've ever been with has expressed concern about how their vaginas feel to me...almost all of them...and I have decent girth. Even the ones who were incredibly tight asked about it. Not saying it's not a real concern on how you may feel to them, but again think you could be misjudging things. "Working it" is something I feel every guy should be doing, and I also suspect that "super hard" is something most women prefer under any circumstance.

Not really sure how past performances and sizes of ex's come about, since I've always steered clear of such conversations. Just interesting to me how you read more into what she said then I would have...of course I wasn't there either.

I think it's great that you want to help maximize her pleasure. I just worry that her own issues with herself may be involved too. You seem pretty positive and yet secure, and I really hope you stay that way. Whatever you do or don't do, I hope things go well for you.

10. D_mel arky

D_mel arky New Member

Well Scott, about the full feeling i could tell some story too... but first of all it is important not to get obsessed with it since i have the impression that you are more concerned about as her.

I myself am also on the long and thin side of the spectrum and know that fisting or toys are only substitutes; toys are ok but it is just not the same experience as with the natural.

Yet no one has said anything about maybe the most important procedure to help with this issue which is the POSITION you are normaly trying during sex. Vast majority of people get acustomed just only to very few positions and there are a lot more and specific positions to correct the problem of being to thin (or her vagina being to wide).

Where do we find these positions?: just take a look at the most ancient oriental sex guides: the "kamasutra" and the "ananga ranga" per example (which are available everywhere). I myself find useful information in there till present day!:smile:

Best

Draft saved Draft deleted