Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have been checking out sites, and am really into that tortured look before a guy cums, and he can't hold back. Anyone else like these? Have pics? Can be ones where hes doing it himself, or someone doing it to him, it really makes my cum fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that's a tough one. i love these pics too. if someone has a small collection, please share!
that really is. It's just at the point where the guy realizes that no matter how hard he ties to hold back, he's going to fire the cannon. LOL

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I luv the look of a handsome guy just as he is cumming its amazing to watch how his nostrils flare up his lips contort and his brow sometimes crinkles up, he breathes heavily, followed by an amazing peacefull look

Even better when on my knees looking up

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I luv the look of a handsome guy just as he is cumming its amazing to watch how his nostrils flare up his lips contort and his brow sometimes crinkles up, he breathes heavily, followed by an amazing peacefull look

Even better when on my knees looking up
Thats very well put!