That Merona underwear in incredible

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

islandfoz: did want to give a feedback on those merona underwear from target. I bought 2 pairs of the lycra briefs on sunday (not bad at $5.99 too). I think I have found my new favirote underwear. I had to buy one size larger then I usually am, but it does not seem to make a diffrence on the waist part. But I have to say that lycra ouch ( and yes I mean they actually give you a pouch, not flat paneling) is the best. I hang very low, with my penis swinging like a trunk usually, and my balls either swaying along, or getting smashed by my thies. These briefs have a fabric give to them , so they expand out, not your underwear pushing away from your body. Oh and there incredably comfertable to. I never thought I would like a brief, but these win my vote.
    They even, and I hate to admit it, it feels good sexually. Those other guys with longfellows in tow know how often during the day we have to give it a shift around as it plays around in the pants. Well I dont have to do it as often with this underwear, but when I do the lycra streching back feels great.
    I give these my number one best underwear vote for well-hung men.[flash=200,200][/flash]

2. Imported

Gold Member

steve_w: These are pretty descent briefs. I had to try a pair myself, despite the fact I'm typically a freeballers. I am usually looking for something to accenuate my assets, considering I"m more of a grower than a shower. The only gripe I have is the high nylon content makes thes briefs a little hot and stuffy

3. Imported

Gold Member

islandfoz: Ok, after my first wash and re-wear of them, I am finding out something intresting, the elastic is not retaining well in the butt section. Where as when i wore them the first time, they stayed on the ass, this second time they were determined to be a thong. I spent the whole day pulling them out of my ass. I wouldnt have even thought it was capable with my build, being 6'3 and 175, I am pretty thin and lanky. I have never encountered this before. Although I guess if I was not at work when it was hapining, that ass flossing feeling would be fine...lol/

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy Banned

Hey, lets get some more feedback on the Merona before I make a visit to Target. They'll have to be A Plus to bet the 2Xist briefs that I completely enjoy. Other favorites of mine are Ultra Skins by Sidpac of Tulsa -- 90% utralene polypropylene and 10% Lycra. They stretch over the package and leave nothing to the imagination.

5. Imported

Gold Member

islandfoz: So tell us more about these: Ultra Skins by Sidpac of Tulsa
    I cant seem to find them with a simple internet search.

Years ago, Jockey used to make a pair of briefs (I may be thinking back to far though, that had a great seemless pouch, that was double layered with cotten to conceal details. It must have not been that popular though since it can't be found anymore.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy Banned

[quote author=islandfoz link=board=clothing;num=1083078020;start=0#4 date=05/03/04 at 06:16:09]So tell us more about these: Ultra Skins by Sidpac of Tulsa
    I cant seem to find them with a simple internet search.
    .[/quote]
    islandfoz: When I made that post, I had the thought 'what would I do if anyone wanted more info'. I ordered them snail mail so long ago that I don't have any information on them, just the tags in them. Sorry, dude.

Luke :'(

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice