That Merona underwear in incredible

islandfoz: did want to give a feedback on those merona underwear from target. I bought 2 pairs of the lycra briefs on sunday (not bad at $5.99 too). I think I have found my new favirote underwear. I had to buy one size larger then I usually am, but it does not seem to make a diffrence on the waist part. But I have to say that lycra ouch ( and yes I mean they actually give you a pouch, not flat paneling) is the best. I hang very low, with my penis swinging like a trunk usually, and my balls either swaying along, or getting smashed by my thies. These briefs have a fabric give to them , so they expand out, not your underwear pushing away from your body. Oh and there incredably comfertable to. I never thought I would like a brief, but these win my vote.
They even, and I hate to admit it, it feels good sexually. Those other guys with longfellows in tow know how often during the day we have to give it a shift around as it plays around in the pants. Well I dont have to do it as often with this underwear, but when I do the lycra streching back feels great.
I give these my number one best underwear vote for well-hung men.[flash=200,200][/flash]

steve_w: These are pretty descent briefs. I had to try a pair myself, despite the fact I'm typically a freeballers. I am usually looking for something to accenuate my assets, considering I"m more of a grower than a shower. The only gripe I have is the high nylon content makes thes briefs a little hot and stuffy

islandfoz: Ok, after my first wash and re-wear of them, I am finding out something intresting, the elastic is not retaining well in the butt section. Where as when i wore them the first time, they stayed on the ass, this second time they were determined to be a thong. I spent the whole day pulling them out of my ass. I wouldnt have even thought it was capable with my build, being 6'3 and 175, I am pretty thin and lanky. I have never encountered this before. Although I guess if I was not at work when it was hapining, that ass flossing feeling would be fine...lol/

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, lets get some more feedback on the Merona before I make a visit to Target. They'll have to be A Plus to bet the 2Xist briefs that I completely enjoy. Other favorites of mine are Ultra Skins by Sidpac of Tulsa -- 90% utralene polypropylene and 10% Lycra. They stretch over the package and leave nothing to the imagination.

islandfoz: So tell us more about these: Ultra Skins by Sidpac of Tulsa
I cant seem to find them with a simple internet search.

Years ago, Jockey used to make a pair of briefs (I may be thinking back to far though, that had a great seemless pouch, that was double layered with cotten to conceal details. It must have not been that popular though since it can't be found anymore.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=islandfoz link=board=clothing;num=1083078020;start=0#4 date=05/03/04 at 06:16:09]So tell us more about these: Ultra Skins by Sidpac of Tulsa
I cant seem to find them with a simple internet search.
.[/quote]
islandfoz: When I made that post, I had the thought 'what would I do if anyone wanted more info'. I ordered them snail mail so long ago that I don't have any information on them, just the tags in them. Sorry, dude.

Luke :'(