That New Briefs Feeling

Marflark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, there's nothing quite like that feeling I get when I put on a pair of fresh, new briefs. For as long as I can remember, new underwear, in the package, with that new clothes smell, has been one of the most completely satisfying things I can think of. Putting them on and feeling the fabric stretch, settling into the pouch, it's all just perfect. Anyone else love the whole new underwear experience?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, there's nothing quite like that feeling I get when I put on a pair of fresh, new briefs. For as long as I can remember, new underwear, in the package, with that new clothes smell, has been one of the most completely satisfying things I can think of. Putting them on and feeling the fabric stretch, settling into the pouch, it's all just perfect. Anyone else love the whole new underwear experience?
I do @Marflark …also go shopping for underwear going through isles of boxes and packages of briefs , bikinis , and trunks… seeing all the hot images outside the boxes , of those not underwear models.. with the gorgeous bulges … I get really turn on and i show a bonnet every time …until a female decide to go shop for her man, and the looky loos… ones very really is a hot guy looking for his undies too then I let hem see my bulge ..is a fun experience !

Reactions: jacksonknight78

Marflark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do @Marflark …also go shopping for underwear going through isles of boxes and packages of briefs , bikinis , and trunks… seeing all the hot images outside the boxes , of those not underwear models.. with the gorgeous bulges … I get really turn on and i show a bonnet every time …until a female decide to go shop for her man, and the looky loos… ones very really is a hot guy looking for his undies too then I let hem see my bulge ..is a fun experience !
Not even kidding - what you describe is exactly why, once, ages ago, I worked in a huge department store, in menswear. Most people were a bit uncomfortable discussing 'men's basics', but not me.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So happy in new briefs, thought I'd share!
mmmm yummmmmm !
Not even kidding - what you describe is exactly why, once, ages ago, I worked in a huge department store, in menswear. Most people were a bit uncomfortable discussing 'men's basics', but not me.
oh hot ….well I guess all this comes from me as well working in a very well know Man/gay store called International Male … the first store in San Diego not only gay man used to shop there, also straight , straight curios, bi, and oh my god did I had so much dick and tail in that store, lots of guys wants our opinion of what to buy, and wen their in the firing rooms they ask us to go with them and give them our “ professional advice” wink wink !! so we all got our stories there. but in fact we were not just sales asociates, rather fashion consultants, must of us with fashion industry background, or education, and there is test to go though of our abilities to consult clients on their radios needs even before we get hire … but I’ve seeing all in there. I think… ! also a great experience !

What brands do you guys like these days? Calvin Klein was once the go to brand for guys who enjoyed that premium fabric but tons of new brands have emerged since the 1990s. I particularly like the stretch performance fabric with anti odor built in. Not long ago I had the pleasure of seeing and touching a hot guy who was wearing a pair of Mack Weldon briefs. The fabric felt so comfortable against his skin. He said they were probably the most enjoyable pair of underwear he’s ever worn. He also mentioned he’d sometimes get a random erection because of the fabric’s contact to the underside of his penis. lol

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the Jack Adams Naked Fit brief in white or seafoam. Amazingly comfortable and surprisingly see - through. Put them on and your front and backside are on display to anyone who wants to look. But it's the comfort that is superior. And no, I'm not being paid to advertise.

https://www.jackadamsusa.com/naked-fit-brief/