That One Time In The Steam Room

AvlGH4u

Cherished Member
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had many experiences at various gyms over the course of my adulthood. One of the hottest that comes to mind was on Labor Day morning several years ago. This gym had shortened hours due to the holiday so I went early. After my workout, I hit up the steam room, which in this particular gym was awesome- a big (maybe 10 x 14) room, tiled floor to ceiling, and kept clean. The steam output was such that you couldn't see very well beyond arms length much of the time, which set the perfect scene for those hot guys that liked to exhibit themselves, whether they were interested in more or not. This gym had more than a few straight guys that loved the eye fucking they received in the showers (open stalls) or steam , or sauna. The steam at this gym was the best choice.

This Monday morning when I entered, there were 2 other guys sitting on the left side, furthest from the door. I had a white gym towel wrapped around my waist and grabbed a seat on the back wall, close to the middle. These guys were sitting right next to each other, so they were either buddies who worked out together, or they were playing in there, or both. One was a blonde, close to 6 feet tall, with shoulder length hair, the other shorter build with dark hair and features, sexy scruffy with very defined abs. They were both handsome and fit/lean, with swimmers' builds and I would guess they were a couple years older than me at that time, probably mid to late 30's. Their towels were wrapped loosely around their waists and we exchanged head nods when I entered as I went to find a seat. If nothing else, I was hoping to get a good discreet view of these 2 great looking guys, maybe a few shots of good dick as they adjusted their positions or stretched (please do!).

Between bursts of steam output, I could definitely make out both of them training their sights on me, and adjusting their towels to let me know it was game on! I could feel my face flush, and my cock rising rapidly under the towel as my breath quickened. It was mid-morning, prime time at the gym, particularly on a day they would be closing early, so it wasn't likely we would be alone in there much longer. After I re-checked their signals to have confidence they were cruising me, and I steeled up the nerve, I stood up from the bench and dropped my towel in one motion. My cock was hard at this point, sticking out 90 degrees from my body and still rising. I'm not super hung but I have a nice looking cock with a big head, and it it has always stood up really nice (sometimes when I didn't want it too!). The 2 hot men a few feet away wasted no time leaving their bench and covering the distance between us. I honestly don't remember if they left their towels behind or not, because they both got on their knees immediately and started expertly servicing my cock with their mouths, taking turns between swallowing my shaft and licking my balls and taint, all the while feeling up my legs and ass. I had no chance of lasting long with this treatment, it was the first time I had ever been double teamed and I could have shot a load just looking at these guys from the other side of the room. I know the first shots went into the blonde's mouth, but Mr. Abs got his mouth on that head when he realized from behind me I was cumming. After I was empty I grabbed my towel quickly because I knew my cock would stay hard for a while and I would be unable to conceal it if someone walked in. Which they did. I passed the newcomer with my face still flushed and very concerned about being busted, so I never had an opportunity to thank (or kiss or suck) these 2 hot men for giving me the best Labor Day of my life. I looked for them several times after that, even varying the times I would go to the gym solely in hopes of seeing them and potentially recreating that experience. It never happened, and I have learned since that you cannot recreate experiences like this anyway.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was a very active person over the years--but the one place i went to i never thought sex would happen--i entered a steam room and sat down as the rooms steam made my body hot and sweaty-- and there were two guys close together looking at me-- i leaned back closed my eyes and relaxed---few minutes later i heard a click--i opened my eyes and there they were still but one was rubbing his dick under his towel----
i saw sign on wall all members need to have on a towel at all times unless other members say its ok to remove them--i looked at them told them its ok if they wanted to remove their towels--and closed my eyes--it was when one of these guys came over and pulled on my towel and exposed my cockn balls to them--i opened my eyes and there he was stroking his dick andi was like id like to have fun with you guys but the doors unlocked and someone can come in--the guy that was sitting away from me still says its locked that he locked it few minutes ago---i was like ok reached my hand down took the guys dick out of his hand and began stroking it --the other came over got down on his knees and took my cock in his mouth and began sucking it--i moaned a little and was like damn that feels great..it was then i thought i was going to come here more often

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At a local Russian place there is a sauna and steam. 80% of the guys who use the steam are looking for some fun. Have had many memorable experiences there. Including one time there were 8-10 dudes all good looking circle jerking, stroking and sucking each other. Cum was flying. Love the tension at first when you aren’t sure who is down and guys give the little tug and look and you know. . . Going tonight actually haa.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was a very active person over the years--but the one place i went to i never thought sex would happen--i entered a steam room and sat down as the rooms steam made my body hot and sweaty-- and there were two guys close together looking at me-- i leaned back closed my eyes and relaxed---few minutes later i heard a click--i opened my eyes and there they were still but one was rubbing his dick under his towel----
i saw sign on wall all members need to have on a towel at all times unless other members say its ok to remove them--i looked at them told them its ok if they wanted to remove their towels--and closed my eyes--it was when one of these guys came over and pulled on my towel and exposed my cockn balls to them--i opened my eyes and there he was stroking his dick andi was like id like to have fun with you guys but the doors unlocked and someone can come in--the guy that was sitting away from me still says its locked that he locked it few minutes ago---i was like ok reached my hand down took the guys dick out of his hand and began stroking it --the other came over got down on his knees and took my cock in his mouth and began sucking it--i moaned a little and was like damn that feels great..it was then i thought i was going to come here more often

i was going to tell more if want me to post it all..,ore happened than them sucking my dick

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was going to tell more if want me to post it all..,ore happened than them sucking my dick

Next chapter ...

I was stroking one dixk as the other guys was sucking my dick . I wasn’t hung but I wasn’t small either I was around 7 to 71/2 inches with a nice thickness but not majorly thick and he sucked on it and my balls .. I leaned over kiss the the other guy on the lips he kissed back and next thing I knew we were French kissing and he bit my lip and lets it lose from his teeth .. no blood came out but he was so horny as so was I ..
I stroked his dick more and as I did I can feel the presum just oozing out his his dick and I rubbed it all along his shaft to his balls and then leaned over took it in my mouth and sucked on it sucked on it some then went down on it all way feeling the slickness of his cock slide across my lips .

I stoped sucking his dixk and kissed his stomach and chest then sucked on his nipples which I never noticed was pierced but I sucked in them and he loved it.. I never sucked a guys nipples that were pierced but I realized both of these guys were pierced on the nipples..

The guy I was suckingfets up and has me roll over and get on my knees so I did .. he smacks my cheeks a few times and I began to wonder if theses guys knew I liked that kind of stuff or was it stuff they liked and was doing it to me ... I felt something around my asshole that I thought was his dick. But it was just a finger tip probing my hole ..

He reached to the end of the bench or seats as didn’t know what called them then.. and I never notice a tube of stuff there as they had hidden it I guess being prepared to do things .
He fingered and rimmed my hole for few then fingered my hole with the line and lined his dick and went to slide it in .. his buddy got in front of me sits down grabs hair of my head and guides my mouth onto his dick as his buddy went inside me and began fucking me .

As he was inside me his dick felt so big as it didn’t seem like it was that big when I saw it and sucked it but inside me it felt like he was shoving his dick up into my stomach ...
His buddy told me if I need him to slow down or take it easy just tap his leg and he’d have home slow down .. I fave him a thumbs up letting him know that was fine ..
I saw him kind his head and next thing I know he held my hips and pulls out almost all way as I can feel the head at my hole then he slammed back in and then pumped more

His buddy’s dick wasn’t as big he was little hair longer than mine and was fun to deep throat it all.. and the one fucking me says he was going to can .. shoved in hard all way and lets it shoot and shoot and his dick throbbed as he was shooting ..

When he was done cumming I can feel his dick begin to slide out as he pulled out and it felt like a horses dick coming out of my ass he smacks my ass tells me how much he loves that .. his buddy fera up and has me get on my back where he lifts my legs onto his shoulders and slides his dick into me fast and hard and put his hands on my shoulders and pulled on them as he went in and it was a hard pull on my shoulders as he went all way in.. he didn’t last as long and he pulls out his dick stroked it as he lets my legs down and moved up to my face put head of his dick in my mouth and began shooting and as he shot I swallowed then when done cjmmkng .. he stood there and I went down on his dick sucking up the cum from his friends dick that had lined his dick and then they took turns sucking me and when I came they took my cock out of their mouths and lets it shoot up me stomach and chest .. then they kicked it all up and Sucked my dick more ..

We sat there when done wrapped towels back on and unlocked the door and I asked how they mange to get by locking the door .. one says they rent the room so if they decided to do anything together they could as the loved sex in steam rooms .. and when I came in before they can lock the door they thought about telling me they rented the room that I had to leave but they saw how I looked at them and decided to see if I wanted to join them

And I then told the one that fucked me first how was it his dick felt so huge and he said he didn’t know why as other guys have said same thing .. but the one thing I never said as other did and that was for him to slow down.. I told him I love pain showed him the scars on my chest and back and legs from where bondage./dominant guys wanted to see how much pain I can take

They laughed and said they left their whips and chains at home .. I thought they were joking And told me where they lived and room number and I told them I lived in the apartment across the street and told them room number ..
After that day we created a bind and these were two guys I grew to trust and trust goes a long way with me

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yup. However last few times I have gone it has been terrible. Guys who never leave the steam who aren’t my type and don’t get the hint. My gym has been a lot better. Bsc in Peabody ma. Get jerked off after almost every workout. Hot guys. Nice sauna and steam.

Reactions: alaus1018