That Special Something Extra

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by At.your.cervix, Jun 19, 2008.

1. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    What surprising thing has a partner done with you in bed that has just driven you wild, that nobody else had done to you?

Is there something that's your "special move" that is guaranteed to make your partners absolutely loose it?

I once had a girlfriend that asked me to put my hand on her bellybutton; she then tilted her hips a bit making my cock press up against my hand. She just stared up at me. Then she started quickly to rock her pelvis up and down with my hand still on her tummy and we both came, violently, in less than a minute. Talk about blowing your load and your mind at the same time. . .

2. GirlNextDoor86

GirlNextDoor86 New Member

Wow, I thought I was the only one who liked that! When my bf was in me, he would press down, low between my hip bones, and the pressure of his hand changed where the head hit and made for incredible orgasms. He said he could feel himself moving inside me. Totally hot!

3. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    My own special move that always gets a response is something I do after we've been going at it for a while and she had already cum a few times, so that she is "tented" enough to take deep penetration without too much discomfort. I have my partner sit on a chair or the edge of the bed with her butt just hanging off. I kneel in front of her, get at least my head lodged inside, grab her forearms, and then hoist her legs up over my elbows. I then slide all the way inside and then start rotating my hips, making sure that our pubic bones are mashing up against each other while my cock is moving all around inside of her. Alternating that movement with deep hard thrusting always gets screams--the good kind. Once, while doing this, my lover passed out briefly; although that didn't make me give up doing my move on her.

Draft saved Draft deleted