That time of the month

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, May 7, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hose_85: Does your wife or girlfriend help you out when it is her time of the month or is not in the mood for intercourse?

My wife does not like to have sex during her period but she is always very attentive to my needs. She loves to give oral and hand jobs, she says it lets her feel in control. She also likes to see me cum all over her breasts. ::) ::)

So guys how does your lady take care of you? ::) And ladies how do take care of your men? ::)

Lets hear from you, Thanks J. ::)

2. Imported

Gold Member

freakazoid: My lady gets VERY horny during her period. She loves to sit on my face and grind. It turns her on to no end to see my face covered in her special juices.

And as an added bonus, during the lunar flow, she always stays plenty lubed enough to handle my considerable manhood!

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:
    *HUGE SIGH*
    Help you out???
    I'm in pain and bleeding. Curled up on the couch with a heating pad and mainlining Midol. And I'm supposed to "help you out"?

You poor darling!!! How could I be so insensitive to your needs???

Seriously, we all have our down times. And we know each other's real needs. You do what you can, when you can, and sometimes you just have to say, "You had a good time in the shower, Baby? Great. Yeah, I feel a little bit better, thanks."

Life goes on.

4. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

Allie,

Well put!

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

*HUGE SIGH*
    Help you out???
    I'm in pain and bleeding. Curled up on the couch with a heating pad and mainlining Midol. And I'm supposed to "help you out"?

You poor darling!!! How could I be so insensitive to your needs???

Seriously, we all have our down times. And we know each other's real needs. You do what you can, when you can, and sometimes you just have to say, "You had a good time in the shower, Baby? Great. Yeah, I feel a little bit better, thanks."

Life goes on. [/b][/quote]
    I think Allie nailed it, so to speak, right on the button. In all seriousness though, with emotions influx involved with women entertaining their "monthly visitor", I wouldn't even dare show so much as a hint of wanting anything until I was certain that the visitor had left, and then leave it up to her. Anytime between that is like walking into a room full of dynamite with a lit match. :blink:

6. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: See, this is something that I've never understood. Or perhaps you guys don't understand and this is part of your confusion.

See, they call it PRE Menstrual Tension for a reason. [i.e. the walking into a room full of dynamite with a lit match fear] About 3 weeks after a period, I get varying symptoms, of PMS depending a lot on my diet and level of exercise.

I can always tell that I'm going to start within 24 hours when I notice that I'm no longer depressed or anxious. Once my period actually starts, I only have to deal with the pain and bloating, some nausea. The anxiety and irritability are completely gone, in fact I feel very mellow.

Unless some male assumes that I must be irritable because of my period and not because he's done something dumb.

:p

7. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I have such light pms I hardly notice it, I think it's the way I eat. It is extremely rare that I eat red meat which usually has growth hormones that can upset your balance. I also exercise with my boyfriend, we practice martial arts together. We also meditate. The worst I get is emotional during that time of the month. I might cry when he kisses me or when he tells me he loves me. I'm either really lucky or really smart when it comes to my period, perhaps a little of both. :lol:

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Allie, I'm sorry if I misinterpretated all the aspects of this. However, I will say I don't know what would posess any man to pose a question in a topic like this.

Besides, sometimes its a combo of the two things for males; WE say/do something dumb 24/7.

9. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: No one comments about my posts, Does every hate me or feel I'm too immature to talk to or something? I'd like to know. :(

10. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, I mean, I don't feel like doing it when I'm bloated or nauseous either, so I can imagine.

One nice thing about my current girlfriend is that men also have a sexual periodicity, and mine's timed in such a way that my peak horniness is soon after her period's all done. I don't feel like drawing the sine waves for you right now.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22:
    Lovegirl, dont worry about it. Sometimes it just doesnt provoke a response, sometimes it does. Its pretty random. Just keep on posting!!

Javier

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Lovegirl, I think that was the deafening silence of jealousy! My cycles have been the source of toruous pain for years, until the advent of the Depo-Provera shot, which I take gleefully now. I have often found the act of sex to be somewhat helpful during this time, as a mild form of exercise (yes, it must be done a bit more gingerly for me then). I think every woman's feelings about her period are uniquely her own, and I have tought of mine as a curse. I envy women who see it as a reaffirmation of womanhood, I just want mine to be OVER. I think you are both lucky (heredity) and smart (exercise and martial arts). If the combination is working well for you, don't ever change.

and, yes, your age does take me aback a little. I have a daughter your age, and would probably feel somewhat uncomfortable talking to her as frankly as we do here about my sex life. Not about sex in general, but about me in particular. Sorry if that has caused me to be dismissive with you, it was not meant that way.

13. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: Thanks. I'm wondering if being half asian has anything to do with it.

14. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:
    Sorry, Sweetie!! Of course, we love you. I enjoy your posts a lot; if I posted every time I agreed with someone, you all would kick me out!

Keep on posting, Hon!!

;)

15. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22:
    That would actually be a plus... ;)

16. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, not everyone responds to every message. If they did, the net would go to a hell unseen since the days of CyberPromotions.

Most women get emotional just before the time of the month, hence premenstrual syndrome.

Red meat by itself doesn't affect you; it's because they put so much hormones and antibiotics in meat. (The antibiotics are even worse: It means you're more likely to be infected with bacteria immune to antibiotics.) You can avoid this by hunting, trapping, or catching fish yourself; or by buying from special markets.

17. naughty

Gold Member

Lovegirl,

You have now opened a real kettle of fish ! LOL! Are you ready for the deluge from the many men on board who would just love to talk with a sexy, sensitive, Asian siren? Hang in there. Sometimes it takes a while to break into the loop.

As for the time of the month, to quote Angie Stone's song, " ... it's that time of the month ... don't even mess with me!..." LOL! I think that time is a mixed bag.Then for a few days before reaching the Red Sea , the sexual energy is unbelievable ( Nature's way of continuing the race!) then when the deluge hits I feel like I have been run over by a MAC truck! I get the deluxe version and I am EVIL! So until the storm is over , Angie Stone's song is my theme! LOL!

Naughty

18. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I meant my light periods had something to do with me being asian...not people hating me lol.

19. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    I had a college buddy who had a SERIOUS fetish for asian women. Now normally I do not care about people's fetishes. But the length he would go to, to sleep with asian women was, for lack of a better word, SCARY. Homeboy started learning japanese and chinese (he didnt care much for korean girls, he said most of them were trouble. I think he meant the korean rap types). Nor did he care much for the Indian ones, cuz they have their groups, and It is extremely hard to break into them apparently. And god, do NOT wave a Filipino in front of him, that was just ASKING for trouble. He once joined a fire department because of a flip woman. JEEZ!

ahhh, think I am going to call him to see what he is up to... (although he is prolly chasing some Asian girl.)

Ken

20. jonb

Gold Member

Big Stuff, just remind him that a woman invented wing chung style.

Lovegirl, you mentioned martial arts. That's your reason right there: Women who get plenty of exercise typically have a milder menstruation, or none at all. Ask any gynecologist.

Draft saved Draft deleted