That time of the month

hockeystud: :D when my ex-girlfriend and i were together (we just broke up after dating for over 2 years) she was more horny then ever when it was that time of the month i couldnt keep her off of me which i didnt mind. she would even have me pull her tampon out and after we were all done she would want me to put a fresh one back in her. I think we had sex more times aday when it was that time of the month then others some times 10+ a day it was really fun

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Mr. Big Stuff+May 25 2004, 03:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Big Stuff @ May 25 2004, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LoveGirl@May 25 2004, 04:05 AM
I meant my light periods had something to do with me being asian...not people hating me lol.
I had a college buddy who had a SERIOUS fetish for asian women. Now normally I do not care about people&#39;s fetishes. But the length he would go to, to sleep with asian women was, for lack of a better word, SCARY. Homeboy started learning japanese and chinese (he didnt care much for korean girls, he said most of them were trouble. I think he meant the korean rap types). Nor did he care much for the Indian ones, cuz they have their groups, and It is extremely hard to break into them apparently. And god, do NOT wave a Filipino in front of him, that was just ASKING for trouble. He once joined a fire department because of a flip woman. JEEZ&#33;

ahhh, think I am going to call him to see what he is up to... (although he is prolly chasing some Asian girl.)

Ken [/b][/quote]
As someone who&#39;s dated his fair of asian girls, I can attest that they&#39;re probably the most desirable women in the world. However, there always can be an exception to the rules. I&#39;ve come across(No pun intended&#33;) a vietnamese girl who was very sensual, but also a little fanatical about her homeland. On the other hand, I&#39;ve dated some filipina ladies and I will attest they are the most exceptional of asians.

Oh, by the way, Lovegirl, sincere apologies about inadvertantly ignoring you there hon&#39;. And your being part asian definitely is a plus. ;)

LoveGirl:
Originally posted by naughty@May 26 2004, 03:53 PM
Heh Love girl...

Need I say more? Let the games begin&#33; LOL&#33;
Ya you need to say more, I&#39;m think and don&#39;t get normal speech. What do you mean?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love girl,

Are you fishing for compliments? ;) I meant that as you can see the guys are responding to the fact that many of them find Asian women particularly attractive.
Its great to know that some where in the world there are men who enjoy each and every type of woman there is to love and appreciate out here&#33;

Naughty

LoveGirl: Next time I will have my sweetums come and explain jokes/comments that I don&#39;t get to me. I&#39;m kinda slow at understanding things. Someday I will understand all your comments&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, my reference to CyberPromotions: Sanford Wallace&#39;s old spam machine. The problem with spam is, it takes up bandwidth. Similarly, if everyone responded to every post, it would take up bandwidth.

LoveGirl: I have a picture of me. I don&#39;t look really asian or anything but you guys are welcome to it. It&#39;s the only one I have. Email me at my boyfriend&#39;s AND mine address SeamusZHarper@hotmail.com

LoveGirl: One thing I forgot to mention is that I can&#39;t post my picture on the site because I get this weird error message. MarkSavage wasn&#39;t able to help me (although he tried, and thought he knew the answer. Thanks anyways mark) so I will just distribute it by email. It takes up less lpsg.org bandwidth that way anyways.