That time of the month

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lee i never did it until a great man convinced me few months ago & introduced me to it by trying saying that it was silly wait to finish the period if we both want sex and et...

I was kind of embarassed..hehehe but he was so eager: "please i need our kitty sooo bad" and et - who can resist such a sweet man?

But man it was sooo good mostly missionary, thrusting and thrusting sooo goood... i think inside was more engorged...dont know...the thing i know that for sure i will never more say no while in my period...

:fing02:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As long as there are plenty of towels on the sheets, i'm down with it. I do find that I need more lubricant if it's a really long session. The blood dries and gets sticky after a while (is everyone really grossed out now?):eek:

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the first few days I get serious cramping,and it seems like when I cum it makes the cramps more bearable,it must show true love when my boyfriend will still have sex with me when I'm bloated and miserable:smlove2: But he still knows to tread lightly when I have PMS:firedevil: I am the devil's incarnate then

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't. I must admit, the blood really grosses me out, plus I have experienced a nasty pain down there right after sex, the few times I have tried. But that's nothing bad to stop sex during your period, right after it I'm usually very sensitive for it, and couldn't say no.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I just find when i have my period there is no way i could even feel sexy let alone want sex. Before and after i cant get enough but during i cant even handle the idea of it.

And the mess, naving to clean up afterwards....no thanks

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I do, as long as its not uncomfortable, and sometimes when bloating is bad I don't like to, but otherwise I still have sex during my period.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
My boyfriend was brave enough to attempt oral sex while I was on my period:tongue: He said that I tasted differently,like copper:confused: I thought that was pretty weird:confused:

That's not weird at all. Women lose a certain amount of iron while they're bleeding and that's probably what the "metallic" taste is.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have toward the end of my period; but I'll usually have a bath first, so I'm fairly clean.
I wasn't interested in the beginning and the mess for me would not be worth it.
Before I had the girls I did get crampy, but after that, just mildly uncomfortable.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mumzi said:
I have toward the end of my period; but I'll usually have a bath first, so I'm fairly clean.
I wasn't interested in the beginning and the mess for me would not be worth it.
Before I had the girls I did get crampy, but after that, just mildly uncomfortable.

For sure bath before after and showers between the sessions!!!

Im lucky because i seldom cramp...

:yup:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
My boyfriend was brave enough to attempt oral sex while I was on my period:tongue: He said that I tasted differently,like copper:confused: I thought that was pretty weird:confused:

:tongue:

Honey! The man is a vampire !!! hehehe...

:evilgrin02: :biggrin1:

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Gisella said:
:tongue:

Honey! The man is a vampire !!! hehehe...

:evilgrin02: :biggrin1:

LOL no kidding! I don't even ask men to go down on me when I'm on my period. I think I get grossed out for them! Still, props if he does and its not a problem. I know during my period is when I crave oral the most sometimes, because I can't have it!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could shower, insert a tampon and
be fresh as a daisy for oral during menses.

Then you reciprocate for him or you could
do anal. Where there's a will, there's a way.:wink:

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shelby said:
A multitasker could floss while he's at it!:tongue:
Only a man could think of that, Shelby! :34:You're going to look pretty silly if the string gets caught between your teeth... :boggled: :biglaugh:

Seriously, though, I don't have a problem with sex at "that" time of the month. I've always been very lucky in that I don't have any major problem with cramps, and only rarely feel bloated... and a couple of towels on the bed takes care of the mess. (Well, OK, more than a couple LOL) For me, it depends on the man. If he's grossed out by it, then he'd better not get me aroused in the first place... I do give fair warning! :wink:

:smile: Karen