That time of the month

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience has been that women are more likely to be turned off by it (feeling dirty, unsexy, etc.) than I am. As usual you can kind of have to go with her mood.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually I don't like to have sex when I'm on my period. So my boyfriend and me will just cuddle for a few nights, no biggie. But when I'm off my period we're both pretty horny and the sex is great!

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
aloofman said:
My experience has been that women are more likely to be turned off by it (feeling dirty, unsexy, etc.) than I am. As usual you can kind of have to go with her mood.

This is true. I think a lot of it has to do with girls being embarassed about guys seeing them down there during their period, and worrying that he thinks its gross to have sex. I've met guys that absolutely 100% wouldn't do anything down there during my period, but more often that not they'll have sex if I don't mind.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Karen M said:
Only a man could think of that, Shelby! :34:You're going to look pretty silly if the string gets caught between your teeth... :boggled: :biglaugh:

:smile: Karen

*imagines Dracula preparing his morning tea*

:eek:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
aloofman said:

Yes mood influence people both ways...:wink:

I do have a tendency to open up based on man signals...i can feel when he is really turn on and feeling enthusiastic and because of that any berriers that i may have are demolished...he desires me and finds me sexy in my period too and i know iam sexy all the other days...well, im sexy sexy sexy and lets go for it anyday of the month !!!

:tongue:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
You could shower, insert a tampon and
be fresh as a daisy for oral during menses.

Then you reciprocate for him or you could
do anal. Where there's a will, there's a way.:wink:

Though we are past the period stage of life I remember that my wife would take a shower and quickly get in bed with her rump up for oral or she lay on her back with a pillow under her butt for a nice round of oral. It worked for both of us.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES! & finace will finger me, as well at this time, which i think is so sweet & I've told him so.
Ex-husband (only other partner) would not. It can really relieve the engorgment/cramps!