Thatguyfromwalesufollow

Tiray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One or two video of him getting head but none of an anal.
He posted a photo asking if people wanted to see him stretch his hole. Has he posted something new anally related now on his OF or is it just like all the others?

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m not being funny, but this guys OnlyFans is so inexpensive considering it’s amateur stuff, just sub to him if you wanna see.

I’m currently subbed, and his content is great. And no, I won’t share it.
In other words "Hey guys I have his content, and you don't. Fuck you"

GiamaniDera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In other words "Hey guys I have his content, and you don't. Fuck you"

Not really. I’m just encouraging people to join his OnlyFans, because it’s inexpensive and worth every penny. Especially his recent work with Diggory.

also, I don’t see how I share any responsibility to leak / share his content, that I paid to see, so that others get to see it for free. It doesn’t make sense to me, and it don’t pay his bills.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why can’t I like nor comment on his OF posts ??
It’s like he blocked me from doing that. I don’t know if that’s just me or why did that happen.

JayFantasi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lawrence (thatguyfromwalesufollow) personally came to LPSG and kindly asked for folks to stop sharing his videos, and they mostly agreed to stop doing so.

With that said, you all might be SOL when it comes to them being posted publicly.

Lawrr123

Cherished Member
Media
Swansea (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate to be a downer guys but can you please stop taking my content off my fans. Its how I earn a living and it’s very disrespectful. Anything from twitter or anywhere but my OF, I don’t mind at all and I’m very flattered seeing people be so kind and complimentary. But please. Not from my fans guys xo. Love you all guys