Thatguyfromwalesufollow

cuchelo1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was subscribed to his OF a few months ago. Somehow I couldn’t comment or even like his posts. So that was what ultimately made me unsubscribe.

Is anybody experiencing the same? Or knows why that happens to me? I can’t think of a thing I might’ve done to be taken those privileges from Me. And it was only on his OF. Other of profiles I have no issues
This is a setting the creator has control over. Usually they do it to stop ppl from leaving negative comments because they're not posting good stuff, but sometimes it could be that they want ppl to ONLY use the DM function (and pay to make sure the message goes to the top.) I've had both of those experiences with pages, and it deffo sucks.

Reactions: labalf

Bmac91

Superior Member
Media
Damn, I totally bought a sub after seeing his bottoming vid on Twitter thinking he bottomed more often since he’s always shoving dildos up his ass! Should’ve checked here first not sure I’ll re-sub if he doesn’t ever take dick in that thicc ass. Is that latest video really the only time he’s ever bottomed?

klamstrakur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, I totally bought a sub after seeing his bottoming vid on Twitter thinking he bottomed more often since he’s always shoving dildos up his ass! Should’ve checked here first not sure I’ll re-sub if he doesn’t ever take dick in that thicc ass. Is that latest video really the only time he’s ever bottomed?
on camera, yes. because he's mostly a top.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lemme know how it is. If it’s mainly teasers for PPV vids or if he has actual content on the page. I wouldn’t mind supporting him a bit.
So far he’s got vids 7+ mins. I haven’t watched any yet though.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lemme know how it is. If it’s mainly teasers for PPV vids or if he has actual content on the page. I wouldn’t mind supporting him a bit.
It is actually worthy. He’s got good content: videos. Pictures. He’s got a nice ass, a massive cock, lovely face and subscription is decent priced.

cuchelo1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is actually worthy. He’s got good content: videos. Pictures. He’s got a nice ass, a massive cock, lovely face and subscription is decent priced.
Does he do any vids where he talks dirty? I have a *major* thing for the Welsh accent.:imp::imp::imp: I’d sub for that alone, TBH:joy::joy::joy: