"thats a nice cock"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Hung Muscle, Sep 21, 2004.

1. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I always find it weird when I get complimented on my cock. I mean, I had nothing to do with it, so I never know what to say. Do I take credit for it? What do you guys say when someone says "what a beautiful cock"? I used to say "thanks." But now, I think it's better to just shove it in a willing mouth and say nothing.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I don't think you can go wrong with "thank you", Hungone. Wouldn't you give a thank you if your face were complimented? Whether or not you are directly responsible for the size/look of your schlong, it's yours, so show your appreciation for others' admiration. BTW, I went to the gallery last night and "you have such a nice cock, Hung Muscle!

Luke

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I understand what HungMuscle is saying. I have met guys who upon meeting me comment upon the size of my cock before even saying so much as 'hello' or 'pleased to meet you'. My immediate thought is, 'Speak to me, not my cock. It's not going to answer you.' But the truth is, if the first thing a dude mentions is my size, I'm probably not going to answer him either.

4. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

On the other hand, if he says "great biceps" or "nice abs," I am always pleased. I worked for them, so I feel like the compliment is deserved.

Okay, I'm shallow, but there you go.

5. Imported

Gold Member

pghcyclist:
    That's not shallow. That's taking credit for something you can change, or at least work on. I get the big dick comments too, but I also get "you're smart". I guess maybe I could be dumb if I want to, but science and math intrigue me (spelling doesn't btw.). Smartness and dick size I don't feel I have control over, so getting compliments there always seems strange. Lately, I've gotten comments on my body (e.g. "are you working out?"). Those are a lot different since, well, I have made changes in my diet/etc and it is apparently showing. Getting rewarded for something you do is much different than getting rewarded for something you are.

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

More than onceat the gym, or while in other nude environments, both men and women have said something to the effect of "wow, where did you get those balls?" I now have a standard reply, which really throws them off, "Walmart." :p

7. Imported

Gold Member

ssu: I can see why a compliment of this nature could be taken as a degrading thing; women throw one if you so much as look down at their chest during conversation.. (or is that because I drool so much?)

End of the day, penis size and breast size are too things very wrongly loaded with connotations.

"that's a nice cock" to me would be like saying "LOL my dog is bigger" so I would probably take it as sarcasm anyway ;)

Although all girls agree it's "cute" which beats ""tiny" or "donkey" I suppose, for greetings.

And before you ask, I hate labels and those connotations.

8. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I take compliments. But I don't like being defined as a "slab of meat".

9. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    If some one stares at my cock and does say anything I feel unpleasant. Especially I hated that when I was a teener. Since a long time I say "thanks", or if I don't feel happy about the staring: "Is yours hard as big as mine soft?" because that is often what the staring person is thinking.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Lookathistud: I know where you are coming from. It's hard knowing what to say. I used to have a boyfriend, who whenever we went out to the bars (the gay bars anyway), he'd always brag to people that I had a huge, pierced dick and make me whip it out. (I don't mind the attention) But I think you just got to take it what it's worth. It's alot better than people going, "Gross, that's the nastiest thing I have seen" or "Wow, is that it?"

11. Donk

Donk New Member

As Miss Manners would tell you, "thank you" is the correct response to any compliment.

12. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

I would have to agree with DMW completely. Whenever someone compliments me on my size I just think to myself "Am I not more than big piece of meat?" so I normally ignore them. On occasion I have been known to reply with "Thanks, you should see my brain." It's like the other guys said, it's not like you have any control over the size of your cock, you're just born that way. It's like when people tell me how "sexy" I am. I don't really understand that as I don't feel like I am walking around trying to have the persona of a stud, I guess it's just an natural air I have about me. In a lot of ways someone saying to me "Damn, you are so sexy!" is the same as "Damn, you've gotta big dick!" However, the former of the two is more likely to recieve a response from me upon a first encounter.

13. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I suppose what's even worse is when guys approach me who have not even seen my cock -- just heard about it. They're the worst. If I'm in a sex club and being followed around by a size queen or just a guy who really wants a big dick up his ass, it's all cool. He's seen the goods and we'er both in the place for the same reason. But, if I'm out on the street, or in the gym, or in a bar, and am approached that way, it makes me run a mile. Interrupting my day with a stupid comment like "I hear you have a great dick" is not going to make me break out the lube.

Again, hypocritical perhaps, but that's the way I feel.

14. Imported

Gold Member

michaelwith11: I usually go with a "Thank You," and that works most of the time. If someone who does not have an "intimate" interest in it - say, someone in a locker room - asks more about it, I usually just add that it's all just luck of the draw. Then I try to change the subject.

Like other guys here, I don't mind being appreciated, but it's more meaningful to be appreciated for being smart or funny or charming or any other thing that I actually worked on for a while. Cock size is just "one of those things" like blue eyes or straight teeth that one either gets or doesn't get, and one can affect it either way.

Michael

15. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: Guess coming up with responses would be easier if people would say something like: "wow, you have a huge cock! Well, that's one thing. Can I get to know the rest of you, too?"

I guess many just have an "if it's physical, then it is right there to comment on without being TOO close" view of things... People just kinda need to learn how to mix feelings and relationships with sex better... Seems many are either on the prowl, or they are looking for something serious.

Might be why so many comments aren't so deep... Could be the complimentor is either not ready to get close to someone in a way other than physically, or said person thinks it's a little early to be getting deep...

Sorry if I've just been a little bit of a wet blanket on the compliment complaint run there.... I just tend to try to see things from both sides -- since the world can look so different in another person's shoes while even in the same room... If you catch what I'm saying.

Personally, I'd say: "Thanks. 100% home-grown. Wanna know what the rest of me is like?" with a warm smile.

But, then again, it could just be that my view is different because I'm inexperienced and sorely seeking someone.... :p If I'm being naive, feel free to discount me. But, if I'm just being a little more merciful to the poor bar-rat than most, I guess my words could be worth something.

Good day ^_^

16. madame_zora

Gold Member

In my opinion, "Nice cock" is the same as "nice eyes". You didn't work for either, but if someone enjoys looking at either, the compliment is sincere. If I'm in an intimate situation with a guy, "nice tits" lets me know he likes what I have to offer and makes me feel good, but if it's yelled across the street it's offensive. Likewise, I would think that "nice dick" when unwrapped and ready to use would be a confidence builder, but not too good for an intro line.

17. Onslow

Gold Member

I would agree. Yeah it is definitely best to keep the comments localized as opposed to a shout from accross the street. Once the body is bared that is fine and in certain situations any mingling place, such as a bar it falls into a safe and workable comment especially if it's a social mixer since the usual purpose of being there is for making a connection of a somewhat intimate nature. The places it is annoying is in the supermarket or at a sporting event in which case it is generally inappropriate. The thing is with a penis comment it is much more sexual than 'nice eyes' would ever be. If somebody comments on the penis there is probably only one thing on their mind.
    Worst place I had to deal with it was at a church wedding of my friend many years back. His new mother-in-law had too much punch (spiked) and pressed too close to a few of us men when dancing at the reception. She was with me and made a hand run over my crotch and then shouted loudly (and drunkenly) that her daughter would have been better with me since her new husband was probably a peanut like his father. I turned beet red with embarrassment. I am sure most around knew of my size since I went through a public exhibitionist phase (in the early 1970's streaking was a fad), but nobody had ever said anything aloud before then.
    Fortunate thing for me was I had already moved to another state and was in town there for the wedding weekend.

18. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Well, i wonder what Hung Muscle is thinking of me because I chatted with him and then saw his pics in the gallery...my comment to him was "what a big dick." He responded, "Well, it is LPSG."

I know it is LPSG but that is the thought (besides the hard-on i got) when i saw the pics and so i shared it. I probably answered too quickly like some guys or gils do, but take it as a compliment. It really is a compliment.

I don't regrret telling Hung Muscle he has a big cock because he does and I enjoyed looking at the pictures.

:D :D

19. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    Well, I'll fess up to actually liking most of the compliments, if, like Madame Zora writes, it's in an appropriate place. Most aren't too terribly creative - great dick, nice dick, you're huge, etc. - but some are amusing and inspired. I think gay men find it much easier to comment on the size of your dick if you are very well hung than to admit that they think you are handsome. Oddly enough, it seems less intimate to tell someone they have a huge cock than say, pretty eyes or a nice smile. Just a theory.....What I don't like and that's been suggested here already, are guys who more or less hassle you because of your dick size, say for instance following you on the beach or at the sauna, etc....I've had some very unpleasant experiences in that regard, particularly at the sauna. I've written about that before and it's probably a discussion for a different thread. But if a guy - or gal - is just paying a compliment, I think there's no harm done and the appropriate response is thanks much or the like...

20. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

See, that's the dilemma: I'm actually psyched when I'm flashing and a hot guy compliments me.

I'm a hypocrite, I guess.

I hope Hungthick isn't going to repeat all of our conversation....

Draft saved Draft deleted