That's a sick fucking joke!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Feb 1, 2008.

1. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Today i learned about what the hell a Real Doll is and why people kept comparing Stephie to a real doll. What i thought they meant by it was that she "looked" like a blow up doll, not actually was a fucking blow up doll. It pisses me off that people come on here and pretend to be people they arent, genders they arent and have cocks that belong to other people. I have tolerated that fact and to realize that someone would go so far as to pose their custom fuck doll and create an identity for her just threw me over the edge! How fucked up must your life be??

I had no idea how LITTLE i knew about the depths that people are willing to go to be an identity that gets jacked off to by every cock that see her? If you ever doubted Stephie's identity...take a look at THIS.

I feel like a huge idiot for making the argument that her tits arent real like he/she claimed they were. I, like many others on here, had no idea they made custom fuck dolls. Probably because i have a life and im not a fraud. And it sure explains the friction between Stephie and the women in the chatroom. She didnt like the idea of a woman who has human DNA getting any attention!

So if you are going to post a HELLO thread on here, make for damn sure that you arent made out of fucking ballistics gel!

And to think....real tits got 2nd place to her fake ones on the best breasts of LPSG thread.

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I cant wait to hear about what other freaks i've missed out on here at LPSG when i get done with my bubble bath...

Sorry...I gotta wonder if "Stephie" pretends to be his mom with an old lady wig? That's so up there with the movie PSYCHO. Which explains why im taking a bath and not a shower.

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

That looks too fucking real.

Creepy.

4. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

I think shes real !? you cant change facial expressions on dolls...maybe its all that FAWQING make up..i don't know

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Honey, shes not a real person. Her "sister" has the same face also fabricated from the REAL DOLL company. They arent real. They are as real looking as fake can get. But they can be made with any expression that the client asks for, which also makes it look like she can change expressions. Look at her right plastic looking arm and her manaquin like poses in her pics. There is no doubt about it.

Look at the eyes http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showfull.php?photo=68651 they arent 3 dimensional and are expressionless. Funny how those "sisters" have the same exact eyes with no depth to them. They look painted on.

6. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

The dolls come with the face already made up.
    They are custom made $5000.00 sex dolls,that can be put into any position you desire.
    You can't compete with fake tit's like those red,unfortunately.
    Yes it's sad that he made a profile for "her".
    cigarbababe:saevil:

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I know several guys who had talked with "her" regularly on YAHOO messenger and now it explains a lot of reason why they wont believe females are females without camming for them first.

Her tits werent pierced like mine though :tongue:

8. Principessa

Gold Member

They have interchangeable faces.:tongue:

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

10. Flashy

Gold Member

11. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Might i also add her neck tendons in her avatar look all rubbery too. Very unnatural.

13. Fredro

Fredro New Member

I saw these dolls on a documentary on A&E. It was so creepy and disgusting. I felt like I needed a bath after it was over. Who the hell would want to spend multi-thousands of $$$ for this? Is life THAT lonely?

I laughed my ass off when one guy had to ship his doll back to the makers to get her joints tightened up. He was slipping into such depression while he was waiting the month or so for her to get shipped back.

14. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    (waving a banner!) "I SUPPORT RED!" (wow - i now feel REALLY bad for bringing up my stupid personal problems to you...:smile:)

15. Flashy

Gold Member

IIRC correctly from the Howard Stern Show and the HBO Real Sex Xtra special, they have tongues that can move to an out of the mouth position as well

16. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

ok ! maybe you guys are right ! i told someone her boobs didn't look rt ! and the more i look the freakier it gets ! so wtf ! do we just laugh at those that chat with her or form a lynch mob like we usually do ?! to get rid of those that we think don't fit in ? lol

17. Flashy

Gold Member

the comments in her gallery under her pics are kind of funny

18. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

Good call Red! Thanks for bringing this up. I had no idea "she" existed but wow "she" had a lot of people fooled.

What's lonelier than spending thousands on one realdoll? Spending more thousands of dollars on TWO realdolls! NJ's right - you can change their expressions (eyes and lips move).

P.S. Red, her boobs look way too rubbery. Yours are clearly natural and beautiful. There should've been no mistaking who the winner should be.

19. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

Kinda like the "Stepford Wives"!

MEGA EWWWW !!!:cool:

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Yes its very stepford wife. I hope im not going to get SHOT for this. But now i wonder about every young girl who has pics on lpsg and the eyes dont look right, and the wrist crease and the background looking the same as Stephie's background. Might i also add that Stephie came back after a few month sabbatical just in time for this poster's departure. Just makes me curious thats all....

Draft saved Draft deleted