That's a sick fucking joke!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well $5000 would be pretty cheap for these...

when you look at the basic price of the female doll it is

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Standard Female
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif](includes all 3 entries)
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Price: $6,499.00

This is what it would be with a wig

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Female RealDoll [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]With the following Specifications:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Body 1
Tanned Skin Tone
Red Nails
Brunette Pubic Hair
Trimmed Pubic Hair
Face 4 "Leah"
Hazel Brown Eyes
Medium Eye Liner
Slate Eye Shadow
Black Eye Liner
Auburn Hair
Hair Style 1
Apricot Lips
$500 Wig (+$500)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]remove doll[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$ 6999.00[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$ 6999.00[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

that's a hell of alot of cash to splash out for a doll...even with three "entries"

:eek::biggrin1::wink:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know several guys who had talked with "her" regularly on YAHOO messenger and now it explains a lot of reason why they wont believe females are females without camming for them first.

Her tits werent pierced like mine though :tongue:

Or mine either,Oh how I adore my pierced nipples and,thrice pierced clit!
I haven't priced these dolls in many years,so when I knew about them they were $5k. I guess they really are in demand for the price to rise that quickly!
cigarbabe:saevil:

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That movie Lars and the Real Girl might not show the complete story of how emotionally disturbed these doll owners lives can be but it does paint a better picture than that given by most outsiders, or those who don't fully understand.

I really do recomend you watch this: Apple - Trailers - Lars and the Real Girl - Trailer

There's a reason these people tend to be so very socially challenged, and while I don't know his motives I do feel bad for him. For some of these people they may not have the option of just picking up a girl like other people do, but they find companionship and comfort in their dolls and at least they don't have to live alone the rest of their lives.

I would try to be less offended by the act, if possible. Again I don't know his intentions, but if it really doesn't hurt you then let him live his life, dolls or not. I see no harm in that..

:\

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a reason these people tend to be so very socially challenged, and while I don't know his motives I do feel bad for him. For some of these people they may not have the option of just picking up a girl like other people do, but they find companionship and comfort in their dolls and at least they don't have to live alone the rest of their lives.
Most people just get a pet for companionship! But I guess you can't (or shouldn't!) have sex with a dog, but you can with a doll.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah i wonder why they never make fuck dolls with pixie haircuts? Hmmmm...

Maybe the International Union of Pixies (IUP) voted against the licensing of pixie-style haircuts on fuck dolls?

They are known to be very protective of their image rights and intellectual property, pixies are.

You can mess with Teamsters...I wouldn't advise messing with Pixies.

Listen to one who learned the hard way :redface:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes its very stepford wife. I hope im not going to get SHOT for this. But now i wonder about every young girl who has pics on lpsg and the eyes dont look right, and the wrist crease and the background looking the same as Stephie's background. Might i also add that Stephie came back after a few month sabbatical just in time for this poster's departure. Just makes me curious thats all....
Are you insinuating that Notthe7 is in fact not human but a plasticy fuck doll? :eek::eek:

Kinda like the "Stepford Wives"!
MEGA EWWWW !!!:cool:
Oh come on everyone knows men dont care about her face as long as she has 2 holes to fuck at any given time.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Are you insinuating that Notthe7 is in fact not human but a plasticy fuck doll? :eek::eek:

Oh come on everyone knows men dont care about her face as long as she has 2 holes to fuck at any given time.

Hey at this point, anyone who has unbelievably perfect characteristics, Malibu Barbie poses or their tongue stuck out has me concerned.

I always referring to Stephie as Malibu Barbie in chat.