That's a sick fucking joke!

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Her one photo is doll-like because of the perfection to her face in it. I know shes a real person. I wasnt aware that she officially left LPSG. I thought she was just busy and not coming around. Osiris knows the scoop about her.

Stephie cant be notthe7 because notth7 posts are very much from a female perspective and intelligence, Stephie said partial 1 liners most of the time.

I wonder if Stephie's gone yet :biggrin1:?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a documentary on a few weeks ago about real life babies - women who were childless or whose kids had grown up pay inordinate amounts of cash for these really authentic looking babies, there was one woman who'd ordered one and the program showed her spending about three hundred quid for a new outfit to bring it home in, most of their husbands couldn't understand it but tolerated it, and they said people were often creeped out by it (surprise, surprise), it showed a woman who made the dolls taking hers out in the supermarket and people cooing over it, as people do over babies, then their disbelief when they discovered it was just a doll - some of them breathed!!!! People never fail to amaze me and in this case disappoint me.

I'm not going to paste a link as it's about babies and might be against ToS but it was called 'My Fake Baby'.

Ewwwwwww! And I thought my mom was freaky because she hand-fed her dog!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
About a decade back some Underground cartoonist did a series about a love doll, created for a lonely not too good looking man who wanted the benefits of touching and caring, if if it was just a bit of plastic and latex.

Sad story. At the time of its release the idea was thought to be new, now, internet and design and progress: fiction made fact.

I've seen other dolls that you can have made for your kids that look just like them. Their own little mini me....

Might be strange, seeing your kid go around with that kind of doll and start spanking it and scream :" Your Mommy and Daddy don't love you any more!"

Time for therapy.