"Thats ok, I like fat guys"

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a guy friend who's girl was putting on weight, he mentioned he didnt mind it and referred to her as fluffy. Anyway if someone said to me "thats ok. I like fat guys"things would stop before they started because i would be upset by the fact of his insensitivity..I looked at your pictures and from what i could see, you looked fine to me,,I believe i read all of the comments..Are you over weight ? If he wasnt interested or attracted to you he would not be their in the first place..So i'd leave it that..More power to you..

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's just plain rude. I know I have to work extra hard to maintain my weight (on both sides of my family there are obesity) but any guy that speaks on it I will just flat out disregard as anything including a friend.

D_Woody_Bush

Account Disabled
Media
Like some others here my weight has been up and down over the years. When I was fat I was fat, no problem (I like someone who calls a spade a spade).

For some reason its that "Thats ok" part which really bothers me here - its that which sounds patronising to me.
I mean when you're in the same room together you already get an idea of the other one's body type; to comment with an "Thats ok" makes it sound (to me, at least) as if they are doing you a favour somehow (the patronising "mercy fuck" scenario - no thank you!)

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you mentioned to him just before his statement something about being heavy or fat, then his comment was not as bad. But if it came out of the blue, then I would have said goodbye. Jacking off would have been a better alternative than playing with such an insensitive guy. To me though, it depends on your conversation with him leading up to the comment.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
At the end of the day, some people as much as they work out and eat right will not be what you call eurocentric concept of 'toned up'. Everyone's body is built differently and if you have to happy with the body you are given. Yeah, you can go to the gym more frequently but everyone will not be an adonis or with less than 10% body fat.

I can speak for myself and know that the lowest I can get my total body fat is 20% and that if I have the time and discipline to workout every single day of the week. Honestly, that is reality for me as it is for some others with my 3-4 times a week workouts. I would rather be with a guy that knows I am healthy and happy than insecure and overly body-conscience about not being toned up all over...