Thc oil/lube

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone have any personal experience with Foria Pleasure? I have just started reading about it. It sounds quite interesting. SO and I do not experiment or use cannabis but this sounds like it could be fun to try.

I don't really trust reviews on the vendors site and am curious about an real experiences or Thoughts on it. You ladies always bring the straight truth.

We have used a few different lubes but none with any sort of "sensation" except a few of the hot /cold /his/hers products from KY and none of those did much for either of us.

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't gotten my hands on it myself, but as a cannabis enthusiast and professional I am very much looking forward to finding it and giving it a try just because I love marijuana.
I'm pretty novice and ignorant when it comes to Marijuana. While neither of us have an interest in experimenting with Marijuana (no strong view on it, just a preference for us at the moment) I think we'd both be up for getting her clit "high" ... If that's what it actually does.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm pretty novice and ignorant when it comes to Marijuana. While neither of us have an interest in experimenting with Marijuana (no strong view on it, just a preference for us at the moment) I think we'd both be up for getting her clit "high" ... If that's what it actually does.

From what I've read it actually helps stimulate a woman's natural bodily functions, and it can help women with self-lubrucating difficulties need less applied lubrication over time.

It's not so much about "being high". Used topically is doesn't have the same kinds of effects as smoking or eating it.

Cannabis is a seriously versatile medicine.