Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
anyone else recognise the “look”? The other day I was working and this dad came in with his wife and child. We made eye contact and he gave me this look. I kept looking every once and while and we made eye contact many times but the expression on his face was very … sexual. I could tell he was interested but cautious. He had a huge ass too from what I could see. He knew I was looking too. I caught him looking at my bulge and then he looked at my face and knew I caught him. Was funny but he was so obviously scared from being caught. Handsome fella but I wouldn’t act. I once freeballed at work and gosh the looks.

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know what people are thinking, but Yes, I've seen some men and an occasional woman have what seemed like a lustful expression while looking at my bulge then at my face.

A very drunk young woman suddenly dropped to her knees, grabbed me around the legs, and pressed her face up against my bulge, and was moaning words I couldn't quite understand. I'm shy, and this was a surprise, and I muttered "Help!" as I tried to push on her shoulder to pry her off me (without hurting her). A couple (A man and woman who were together) came and pulled her up and talked her into sitting down in a booth. They talking to her for a while, she was very, very drunk, and apparently there alone. The three of them seemed to disappear, and I hope it was that the couple were taking care of her.

I was in a store, and wearing an oversized flannel shirt to (try to) hide the bulge. I got too warm so I unbuttoned the shirt. While standing in the checkout line a guy had a weird smile while staring at my crotch. He took it upon himself to reach over and push my shirt open more so he could see more of the bulge. I found that slightly offensive, and perhaps should have knocked his hand away with my arm, but I just stood here. In an effeminate tone of voice he said, "Oh, My, Well look at you!" then looked up at my face. I didn't know what to say or do so I just blankly stared at him, and he walked away.

I think I'm what you call a romantic. I want a relationship before a sexual encounter. I don't want to be with someone who only wants me because they want to play with my giant penis.

Reactions: BigBen and Gayreich

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what people are thinking, but Yes, I've seen some men and an occasional woman have what seemed like a lustful expression while looking at my bulge then at my face.

A very drunk young woman suddenly dropped to her knees, grabbed me around the legs, and pressed her face up against my bulge, and was moaning words I couldn't quite understand. I'm shy, and this was a surprise, and I muttered "Help!" as I tried to push on her shoulder to pry her off me (without hurting her). A couple (A man and woman who were together) came and pulled her up and talked her into sitting down in a booth. They talking to her for a while, she was very, very drunk, and apparently there alone. The three of them seemed to disappear, and I hope it was that the couple were taking care of her.

I was in a store, and wearing an oversized flannel shirt to (try to) hide the bulge. I got too warm so I unbuttoned the shirt. While standing in the checkout line a guy had a weird smile while staring at my crotch. He took it upon himself to reach over and push my shirt open more so he could see more of the bulge. I found that slightly offensive, and perhaps should have knocked his hand away with my arm, but I just stood here. In an effeminate tone of voice he said, "Oh, My, Well look at you!" then looked up at my face. I didn't know what to say or do so I just blankly stared at him, and he walked away.

I think I'm what you call a romantic. I want a relationship before a sexual encounter. I don't want to be with someone who only wants me because they want to play with my giant penis.

Exactly why I do not go to bars or night clubs...and do my grocery shopping well after midnight on the slowest nights of the week and just before closing time.

As far as "romance"...I do not mind that a woman wants to play with my own giant penis...I am thrilled that some few and rare women are not scared enough to try and have fun...BUT...I never, ever, ever do anything with any woman, no matter how much a "size queen" she says she is...or how beautiful and sexy she is...really...unless she first takes a shiny new blood test (which I will pay for)...AND...I am also attracted to her mentally...I have to LIKE her...no matter how sexually beautiful she may be.

Reactions: B_er