The 1 inch "Bonus".....you got it?

shortchanged: Hi all......being new to this site and not of the stature that most seem to be here, i must say i need all the help i can get at 4 1/2 X 4 1/2.

.....that said i have noticed a phenonom when i measured once with a full erection on. From tip of head to base of shaft was 4 1/2 inches........

BUT......if i pushed on my pubic area around the shaft i gained another full inch! The reason i bring it up at all is because this is what happens when we shorter tooled members have sex.........that extra inch becomes "workable" since we don't bottom out like you bigger guys.

In fact.....i like to grind when fully inserted on the down stroke, left to right and then back out. The gals like the clitoral stimulation and i enjoy the "look" in their eyes! :p Since this technique only works when you leave none of your package out in the cold........it's not available to most on this site. :-/

....... we need some advantages!

......just curious if you bigger guys get that extra inch when "measuring" ,or pressing the base?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
The "extra inch" you speak of is most certainly very highly contestable and debateable by some as far as measuring it "officially" (bone-pressed is the term).
I simply don't understand this, either.

But....that doesn't change the fact that the extra inch is indeed there for most of us. It's probably why the official medical way to measure is: top-side when fully erect; pressing inward to the pubic bone, next pushing the erect penis somewhat downward and THEN measuring all the way to the tip. --So, why DOES this way of measuring then have to be so controversial and (again) debateable compared to NOT bone-pressing?

Some argue why measure what you're not going to use?
Well...whether you "use it" (as in insert it) or not ISN'T even the issue here. You're measuring every bit of the shaft length that's available as it exits the abdomen....and THAT is properly measured "bone-pressed" and allows for "that extra inch" (or thereabouts) to be included for most of us. --Why discount it?

And, anyway-- measuring by this method does provide a uniform "standard" way to do it whereby every available fraction on an inch IS truly accounted for.....
(which is all so precious to our male egos) ;)

Measuring from the side or underneath the shaft....just isn't as reliable (or consistent) from one man ot the next.
Shaft curvatures and pubic fat all play into considerable variances by resorting to those less than dependable (and less accurate) methods of measuring length.

grantstephens: My weight fluctuates conseribly.  Not long ago, I was 280 pds.  Back then my dick measured about 6 inches (showing).

Now that I'm down to 230, I'm at 7.5 inches (showing).

And yes. I get to "use" my extra inch too....

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=shortchanged link=board=pe;num=1077854067;start=0#0 date=02/26/04 at 19:45:27].........that extra inch becomes "workable" since we don't bottom out like you bigger guys. [/quote]

Sorry but what is
"bottom out" ?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=lacsap1 link=board=pe;num=1077854067;start=0#3 date=02/27/04 at 14:43:51]

Sorry but what is
"bottom out"  ?
[/quote]
When the penis hits the cervix.

shortchanged: Benderten.......thanks for your comments here.....i hadn't realized the medical community takes that "extra" into account. Never heard the term "bone-pressed" either before.

Grantstevens.......glad you have a partner that allows you to use that extra inch or so..........i'd be surprised if there weren't more than a few women who'd you bottom out on long before you got to use it!

This means you can get it all out of the cold to 8 1/2 inches if i'm reading you right. I always thought 6 1/2 to 7 inches was all most women could take before it became like banging your "head" against a wall!

......any of you other bigger guys bottom out before you get to total entry and clitoral "grinding"? Kinda curious as to what length is always too much in this regard?

Psychosis: chicks very in depth just as guys very in length...
I only have about an inch left w/ my current gf, and if she winces a bit we can get it to about a half an inch... basically she's deep, which is awesome :)

couple exs weren't that deep, and i had a few inches or more  out in the cold when they were doing their best to take it all...

btw i think bone pressing is a bunch of crap :p
i know it might be more accurate or whatever, but my 8.5 x 6 is nbp :p

Krowax: I usually use my nbp-measurement, but since I used my bonepressed measurement when I first came to this forum, I kept using it.. so I'm 7.25" nbp, and 7.75" bp.

I'll put it in my profile I think =)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Psychosis link=board=pe;num=1077854067;start=0#6 date=02/27/04 at 21:36:46]

"...btw i think bone pressing is a bunch of crap :p
i know it might be more accurate or whatever, but my 8.5 x 6 is nbp :p

[/quote]

As I noted, bone-pressed is debateable....."crap" or not.

It does offer the standard basis used professionally by the medical community. I know because I'm associated with that field.

Probably, much of the resentment (?) to using b.p. is that it seemingly will give some men the advantage (and the great delight!) of measuring pretty big compared to other guys who have the good fortune of having impressive dimensions WITHOUT having to measure to the pubic bone. There. I've said the obvious. So, shoot me! :)

Another version of "penis envy" rears its ugly HEAD (!)
it would seem...quite strangley so.

Just remember....penis size is important to a man.
Every possible fraction of an inch matters so why not count it and go on and be happy....For many of us who are measuring large to begin with, its all too easy to judge or condemn those using the "b.p." method to get their numbers high. But, why criticize? Heck, if we larger guys would use it, then WE would be reporting an even better stat, so what the heck? Why quibble over it?

Krowax: Couldn't agree more with benderten.

Lets all just start using bp measurements instead =).

spork: The reason bone-pressed measurement is a standard in the medical community is that it's a repeatable, consistent measurement that can't be cheated.

If you just measure along the top, there's always the temptation to push it back just a little bit. Also, if you gain or lose a lot of weight the measurement will change.

Your pubic bone, on the other hand, isn't going anywhere, and it's not possible to get a longer measurement along the top no matter how you try to cheat.

It's the only way to ensure that when different people measure at different times, they're measuring the same thing.