The $10,000 10-inch challenge

andydufresne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely. It could simply be strategic placement of a camera with a super strong dick lens, but when she backs up all the way, the hands and chest look more like the whole lower half has been elongated or something. He may also have some of that Conor Coxxx thing adding to the illusion. Regardless, he's come up with some obviously effective methods to work with all of it. Hope he rips off many many people and becomes filthy rich. : unamused:
He is most likely using the 0.5x (“point five”) lens on his iPhone, which is an ultra wide camera lens, that elongates the object in front of it. It will make an already big dick look huge. He can’t be any bigger than 9” bone pressed from what I’ve seen. And that’s an already massive dick, if properly measured.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
He can’t be any bigger than 9” bone pressed from what I’ve seen. And that’s an already massive dick, if properly measured.

I don't think I'd give him anything near that without seeing an uncropped video with a more normal camera, where you could tell what was or wasn't being distorted or processed. I fought with that screencap for a while the other day and none of the usual reverse distortion or scaling produced anything that wasn't still fucked up looking somehow. I think I also saw underneath views at that link which didn't look much different than most of those cam guys.

The fact that the girl can gulp the whole thing down her throat so easily is a bit telling as well. There are very few online who can do that trick, and even with them, it's often with a specific type of dick. Usually stuff in the 7.x range with average or below girth, but there are exceptions. He's managed to make himself look like Mandingo in the videos, and even if Dingo were a bit softer, you're not going to see that whole thing just slide down some girl's throat.

PS- And no, I realize this before and after thing isn't likely what the guy is supposed to look like, it just gives an idea of how screwed up the image looks when you try to bring the lower half into proper perspective.

Untitled-1.jpg

JGUIDO

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is most likely using the 0.5x (“point five”) lens on his iPhone, which is an ultra wide camera lens, that elongates the object in front of it. It will make an already big dick look huge. He can’t be any bigger than 9” bone pressed from what I’ve seen. And that’s an already massive dick, if properly measured.

He is not 9 inches bone pressed even.

8 inches bone pressed absolute most.

Uhkov

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Somebody on YouTube is claiming there whole family is over 10 inches among the males. I directed them to over here and now they walk back their claim because they will be exposed on their lying
Those fingers look grossly thickened. Clearly a camera trick with a weird lense.