The $10,000 10-inch challenge

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
This guy would be pretty close!!
That clown failed to provide a proper measurement for over a year now although he promised one. Even for 10k he won't provide a legit measurement. What does that tell you?
He's not even close to 10". That's for sure.

Hmmm, downward with a soft tape measuring from 1 to 9... Not likely he will be 10 measured properly
It's him without a shadow of a doubt. The shady guy you know. ;)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bad. I didn't even notice it was MrShadow1n.

I still can't get why the guy isn't satisfied with his cock. Whether he's 7 or even 8 REAL inches, he's still way bigger than most.

Why not be satisfied with that, instead of continuing the ridiculous faking and photoshopping - with and without shadows.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My bad. I didn't even notice it was MrShadow1n.

I still can't get why the guy isn't satisfied with his cock. Whether he's 7 or even 8 REAL inches, he's still way bigger than most.

Why not be satisfied with that, instead of continuing the ridiculous faking and photoshopping - with and without shadows.
Narcissism.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hungswanseaguy on fetlife easily meets all requirements. 27 cm, uncut.
No one's stopping him from presenting pics of his member measured according to the rules posted in this thread. That's assuming he actually is as long as you state.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hungswanseaguy on fetlife easily meets all requirements. 27 cm, uncut.

He may well do so, but until he posts his pics here it's not helpful. The page isn't even visible to anyone without a fetlife account either btw.

About bignlong, This isn't the first time I've said something along these lines (or the last) but even if he were 10" he's not going to admit to it because he makes money from people believing his cock is much bigger than that to sell his PE stuff. Admitting it would mean making $10k now but losing all the future income from selling PE which I imagine adds up to more than $10k a year given that he sells it for $70 a pop.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread needs a couple more months till we can say that it run for a calendar year. January 27th is the day. This date can be a great time to put this thread to rest and let it die in peace and go to the " threads heaven ". LoL

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it only lives a year, then the true believers will say it wasn't open long enough and they had viable contestants.
We all know it takes more than a year to take a picture.

I mean it's not like most guys have their cock in one hand and their phone in the other when they are on LPSG. ;)

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Isn't he a member as well? Think we have been over these several times before
Yeah, if anybody remembers, I'd like to see what the verdict was as well. Even disregarding the measurement, I don't remember seeing anybody that size that didn't ultimately get busted, so I'm wondering if the pictures were tampered with. He does look to have a hint of an "outer glow" in that can picture, which isn't usually a good sign, but if he's legit, apologies and more power to him.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This isn't me, but there was a guy on the r/massivecock thread on Reddit who is around 10 3/4.

See pages 108 and 109 of this thread. I found it by doing a good image search for the image in your post.