The $10,000 10-inch challenge

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's the proper way of measuring. Many guys want to use the side or bottom measurement because it's a bigger number. But that isn't the real measurement! Remember that dildo pic I showed as a guide? Here's the same dildo measured incorrectly
View attachment 1558124

Instant "10(9.5) whatever" inch dildo! Yes a side measurement can vary THAT wildly! Underneath can measure all the way to a guy's anus for all we could tell. But men take those underneath and side measurements and use them as their claims, which messes with men who measure correctly. When challenged the same men who measure incorrectly get upset. Some lash out, say that we are being haters (we really aren't, at least I'm not) just trying to correct the craziness. Overall what will happen is most will realize they still have a big dick, its just not that crazy high number which is so super rare.

Okay enough rambling from me.
Is there a way to like posts more than once.... This is a perfect explanation of what is going on and why people are so deluded about size and measurement.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're not hating my man. We're just rooted in reality. You have a big dick no doubt. But 10 inches is so huge it's literally unseen in pics thus far. Your dick doesn't look close to 10 inches to be honest but it still is a big dick. Make sure to measure properly with the ruler directly on top similar to this pic

View attachment 1558021

Nice socks man.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha that's not a pic of me. That's a woman, I'm a big fat black gay guy.
Lol ok

Where did you find thoses pics ? I find thats interesting women who are aware about size "cheating" or into measurements like the pics

Reactions: lapdog2001

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol ok

Where did you find thoses pics ? I find thats interesting women who are aware about size "cheating" or into measurements like the pics
reddit maybe a year or two ago. I was surprised they were aware of those issues as well.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
View attachment 1558325 Just saw this. Not saying it’s legit but looks huge

It's pretty obviously a photoshop. I don't believe the ruler was actually present in the original picture, and the shadows on the ruler don't make sense for the image.

Just look at the size of the penis compared with his hand and ignore the ruler, its easy if you take a piece of paper and cover the ruler with it so you can't see it, but can still see the penis and hand. It looks like a 7-8" penis when you do that. Of course, it could be a picture of a giant, but that would mean that they also have giant furniture, a giant keyboard, giant car keys.

I believe that the ruler was added to the image later, but I suppose it could also be a fake ruler.

Not that it matters, but if that were a real ruler and were really in the pic then, while it would be over 10", it still wouldn't be measured correctly.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
View attachment 1558325 Just saw this. Not saying it’s legit but looks huge

I can see four signs of Photoshop and could probably find a few more if it was worth the time to study it carefully.

But it's not, because that is clearly a (poorly) doctored image.

Reactions: INCUBUS

It's really obvious when angles are played up, a hand is shoving nuts down to get that extra eighth of an inch, etc. For all that many men on here like to throw shade about women not knowing sizes or the really obvious "tricks" some guys do to look larger... I've yet to see a woman say they were with a man who had a 14"+ dick. I've seen multiple men claiming that though. Hmmmmmmmmm

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Don't make me search but I have seen women. Ok mainly in chat back in the day claiming they've had 10+ and looking for bigger.

But I as a male. I have to laugh at the claims so many men have made and the BullShittery they will go too to defend their claim.

I wanna back hand some of these tards (If possible) and like "Give it a rest!" already!

couple days ago I came across a pic site where? Gawd all the mens had to be 10+ and seen a few pics of what members of LPSG claim is them. Ahah! But to tired of calling out these bullshitters and fucktard.

If other members are that blind or stupid to 1) Think that's real. 2) Think that's the OP 3) Will ever have a chance in meeting said member ( Who remembers the original " MONSTER") Bahahahahahahaha! What a joke that turned into.

Play on! Playing On!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't make me search but I have seen women. Ok mainly in chat back in the day claiming they've had 10+ and looking for bigger.

But I as a male. I have to laugh at the claims so many men have made and the BullShittery they will go too to defend their claim.

I wanna back hand some of these tards (If possible) and like "Give it a rest!" already!

couple days ago I came across a pic site where? Gawd all the mens had to be 10+ and seen a few pics of what members of LPSG claim is them. Ahah! But to tired of calling out these bullshitters and fucktard.

If other members are that blind or stupid to 1) Think that's real. 2) Think that's the OP 3) Will ever have a chance in meeting said member ( Who remembers the original " MONSTER") Bahahahahahahaha! What a joke that turned into.

Play on! Playing On!
Okay, I'll grant you that a few members registered as females make some horrific claims - think we can all name one or two.

Whether they're females terrible at measuring or the issue is poor skills at selecting gender is an open question. Although I have an idea...

D

deleted1151614

CE7177E6-621D-453C-B6D9-6AC5C4CFFB84.jpeg
A9585979-A592-41A4-9329-34772A1247BA.jpeg
05FFB3DA-6A5B-40B3-AB02-F6061D9BB8B8.jpeg
image.jpg
But not even close as to compete for the 10 grand. *as mentioned before*
Why? How big do you think it is based off of these pictures? Just an estimate, if you could? It’s bigger than my phone: I showed another lady online before:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
View attachment 1558893 View attachment 1558894 View attachment 1558895 View attachment 1558899
Why? How big do you think it is based off of these pictures? Just an estimate, if you could? It’s bigger than my phone: I showed another lady online before:
If you measure correctly you're probably average. That might change a bit if you lose some weight.
But since you obviously didn't get the hints. Nobody in here cares about your dick since you are obviously not even close to 10". So stop posting pics of your average weener.