ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hard US currency??? Something doesn't add up there... I guess you mean US pesetas... ;)

I know you are a smart ; business woman, who probably knows that most of the men reading this are more concerned with their own penis numbers , that to read the fine print of the agreement.

$ 10,000 could technically be used for the Peso. I advise the actual 10 inch members to confirm the denomination / country of origin of the prize funds, as well as their surety for tender upon winning the contest .

Also are there provisions if 2 males on the same day, at the same time submit equal proof of their size. Do they share the money ? Do you flip a coin and the looser gets the money ; and the winner gets a date with you ??

Tiny P, I love you; but I have to watch out for the guys sometimes as well :)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you are a smart ; business woman, who probably knows that most of the men reading this are more concerned with their own penis numbers , that to read the fine print of the agreement.

$ 10,000 could technically be used for the Peso. I advise the actual 10 inch members to confirm the denomination / country of origin of the prize funds, as well as their surety for tender upon winning the contest .

Also are there provisions if 2 males on the same day, at the same time submit equal proof of their size. Do they share the money ? Do you flip a coin and the looser gets the money ; and the winner gets a date with you ??

Tiny P, I love you; but I have to watch out for the guys sometimes as well :)
Darn it... ;)

Not sure if I've actually posted on it in the thread but I know I have in the chat. If two or more guys meet the challenge, then there's 10k for each. And as I've more or less agreed on making the offer a sticky, there's no end date on the offer.

Now I'm kind of divided on my hope for genetic advances... It would be great for size queens but hard on my wallet if someone came up with a 10" pill...

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ha Ha, well I see you have planned for such a contingency. You should just as a precaution, limit the prize to the first 2 verified persons. You know that if they actually perfect an actual penis size increasing pill, 30 - 50% of LPSG members will be taking them.

A plus for size queens be they M or F everywhere :)

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ha Ha, well I see you have planned for such a contingency. You should just as a precaution, limit the prize to the first 2 verified persons. You know that if they actually perfect an actual penis size increasing pill, 30 - 50% of LPSG members will be taking them.

A plus for size queens be they M or F everywhere :)
There's a possibility that more than two men post proof of their legit 10"-cocks at the same time.
Murphys law! ;)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A ten inch sex toy in the drawer!?....You must be a go big or go home woman....I want to party with you

I am assuming this is how you get your drink on View attachment 1609704
I said I keep it in my drawer, I didn’t say I used it. :p It was a gift from a friend. I still think I’m just as capable of winning as most guys in this thread.

And I’ll party with you any day, Mr. Insane! :kissing_heart: :imp:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still :heart: this thread. TP is giving me the money anyway. I’m flying down and picking it up. I have an enormous penis. I keep it in my dresser drawer.
Not sure if the rules states anything about dildos. Anyways, you deserve to win it :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure if the rules states anything about dildos. Anyways, you deserve to win it :)
It’s just as real as anything else served up on by the guys. Thank you! I’ll take the theoretical win for the ladies! :grinning:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Darn it... ;)

Not sure if I've actually posted on it in the thread but I know I have in the chat. If two or more guys meet the challenge, then there's 10k for each. And as I've more or less agreed on making the offer a sticky, there's no end date on the offer.

Now I'm kind of divided on my hope for genetic advances... It would be great for size queens but hard on my wallet if someone came up with a 10" pill...

You still haven't mentioned whether the prize will be ten thousand US dollars.

Sneaky.........;);)

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Ron Jeremy only ever claimed 9" and he wasn't even that. He came to my college for some weird debate about censorship. Afterwards he visited a few parties. He wasn't shy about pulling it out, but it was not 9 inches.