Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: bobg4400

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
My roommate and I from a few years back used to get BJs from our gfs in the living room. I've always been the "big" guy in my friend group, but he was massive. He claimed to be 9" and proved it! So do I believe in the possibility of 10" yes. Have I ever seen anything bigger... no.

Oh... and here's my only measured pic. Just a 7" chub.View media item 1474241
Ok, this doesn't make any sense. Your name is 8inchpole, you claim to be 7" but then post a picture that shows you smaller than 7". What exactly was the purpose of your post?

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What about @johanlo

@TinyPrincess

New measuring vids
He actually posted that measurement vid in this very thread like a year ago proving it's easy to make your dick LOOK 10 inches with video and angles/tricks. Johanlo claims 8.5 BonePressed. It's an absolutely monster cock. I don't know why other guys gotta inflate their numbers when a 8.5 or 9 inch dick is so fucking huge! Especially Johanlo's 7+ girth!(Holy shit!)

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ok, this doesn't make any sense. Your name is 8inchpole, you claim to be 7" but then post a picture that shows you smaller than 7". What exactly was the purpose of your post?
To demonstrate just how full of shit one person can be in one post?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He actually posted that measurement vid in this very thread like a year ago proving it's easy to make your dick LOOK 10 inches with video and angles/tricks. Johanlo claims 8.5 BonePressed. It's an absolutely monster cock. I don't know why other guys gotta inflate their numbers when a 8.5 or 9 inch dick is so fucking huge! Especially Johanlo's 7+ girth!(Holy shit!)
Yep.

He only occasionally makes his album visible. I think he's had theft issues. These comparisons are his GF, who he says is a US size 5-1/2. So that makes his 8.5" estimate accurate, possibly conservatively so.

And yes, it illustrates just how ridiculous ten inch claims are.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I concur. Not relevant to the current challenge, but I wonder if @johanlo would be an overall largest volume contender

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have -large- feet for a woman, especially for my height. They still aren't anywhere near 10" from heel to toe. I'm skeptical about him being 10", especially seeing him compared to feet
Thank god you said what you said. I read the first sentence and was scared that the second sentence would have you saying one of your body parts was 10". :)

Reactions: Nexolaris

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have -large- feet for a woman, especially for my height. They still aren't anywhere near 10" from heel to toe. I'm skeptical about him being 10", especially seeing him compared to feet
No he’s not 10” or even 9. He says so. Just regular old enormous

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yep.

He only occasionally makes his album visible. I think he's had theft issues. These comparisons are his GF, who he says is a US size 5-1/2. So that makes his 8.5" estimate accurate, possibly conservatively so.

And yes, it illustrates just how ridiculous ten inch claims are.
From looking at his video it looks to be 9 inches at least. Size can vary somewhat depending on circumstances. So maybe 8.5 inches could be his conservative size estimate at the low end of his size spectrum.

Reactions: BillM