Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had heard the legend of Jonah, long before I got here, and then I saw his video. What a total joke. 7, maybe 8 inches. No wonder he hides so much. He is all foreskin. Absolutely no one should use him as proof of anything.

CORRECTION: Jonah can be a poster child of the use "no matter what you say and or see"? People will believe! Even when proven wrong and debunked.
With the help of the Entertainment Industry and or media. Nationally and Worldwide even!?!?! People will believe anything.
And once it's burned into their little pea brain. They will argue until they are blue in the face that what they read and or saw is LAW!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
CORRECTION: Jonah can be a poster child of the use "no matter what you say and or see"? People will believe! Even when proven wrong and debunked.
With the help of the Entertainment Industry and or media. Nationally and Worldwide even!?!?! People will believe anything.
And once it's burned into their little pea brain. They will argue until they are blue in the face that what they read and or saw is LAW!
But it’s all word of mouth. And the supposed measurement had to be a stretched measurement including foreskin. That video of him playing with himself was no where near even 9”!

It’s like the guys I’ve gone out with who told me they were packing 9 or 10” (and I’ve had two or three who swore that). They were definitely big, but maybe 8”? At best. But I just ooh’d and aw’d and smiled. If that’s what they want to think, fine. It’s not like they were entering a $10,000 challenge!

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Make me wonder how many post and pages if this was about the worlds biggest vagina and the same rules applied.
$10,000.00 offered by some guy by the name HungPrince. Created by Spiderbites lol
All natural non altered, pumped, saline injected, no stretching devices etc etc etc.
Where women posting right and left and with their false claims of knowing and seeing the biggest pussy ever!
Shopped pics and all!

Talk about living in the Bizzaro World!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But it’s all word of mouth. And the supposed measurement had to be a stretched measurement including foreskin. That video of him playing with himself was no where near even 9”!

It’s like the guys I’ve gone out with who told me they were packing 9 or 10” (and I’ve had two or three who swore that). They were definitely big, but maybe 8”? At best. But I just ooh’d and aw’d and smiled. If that’s what they want to think, fine. It’s not like they were entering a $10,000 challenge!

Preach! Cuz we all know you are priceless! Play on words I just could not resist. ;)

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is such an interesting thread. The universe of this site is mostly people who are interested in big penises. I am one. But it is a tiny universe. I'm not sure how many members this site has but it is a sub segment of a sub segment. There might be millions of people in the bigger universe that have 10 inch penises or bigger that have no idea that this site exists. Do you people realize that? Also, many members on this site have big penises and want to think that they are the biggest and don't want to acknowledge that there might be people bigger than them. I'm not saying everyone fits these categories but I respectfully think that is an element to the animus that seems to be part of the reactions. Big penises are fun. One thread on a tiny website doesn't prove anything peeps.

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Proves that people will believe pretty much anything. Don't even need to prove it!?!?!
As mentioned above. So many think they have a big or even the biggest penis known to them and their so called group of people.
But sadly all positive thoughts about having such a big dick of overwhelming sizes are in the mind of the beholder.
Saying this is just one thread on a tiny website.
A website based on having a big dick (to some) and so 287 pages later and 5700+ post and NOT one dick errrrrrrrr person being able to claim the $10,000.00 purse even after lying, photoshopping, pumping etc etc etc......
Yeah I kinda think this one little thread proves a hella lot about the mystery of the 10 inch penis. Or the lack of said creature.

Me thinks above poster is here for the trolling and no matter what. He wants to debate and defend the nonexistent 10" cock monster.

Pssssst...

Some of us that point out the bullshit angles, bad photo editing, etc? We don't have a penis. There is no envy over who is bigger than something that doesn't exist in the first place. Even better, if I wanted a cock to use on someone, I can pick any size the person I'm fucking wants, pretty much.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Proves that people will believe pretty much anything. Don't even need to prove it!?!?!
As mentioned above. So many think they have a big or even the biggest penis known to them and their so called group of people.
But sadly all positive thoughts about having such a big dick of overwhelming sizes are in the mind of the beholder.
Saying this is just one thread on a tiny website.
A website based on having a big dick (to some) and so 287 pages later and 5700+ post and NOT one dick errrrrrrrr person being able to claim the $10,000.00 purse even after lying, photoshopping, pumping etc etc etc......
Yeah I kinda think this one little thread proves a hella lot about the mystery of the 10 inch penis. Or the lack of said creature.

Me thinks above poster is here for the trolling and no matter what. He wants to debate and defend the nonexistent 10" cock monster.
"Me thinks above poster is here for the trolling" That is so not true. I have been a consistent member since 2004.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does it? Then perhaps you can reasonably explain why SO many men who falsely claim 10" and even larger aren't the least bit shy to make complete fools of themselves, yet not one legitimate 10" guy has come forward.
Exactly: That's the point I am making.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This is such an interesting thread. The universe of this site is mostly people who are interested in big penises. I am one. But it is a tiny universe. I'm not sure how many members this site has but it is a sub segment of a sub segment. There might be millions of people in the bigger universe that have 10 inch penises or bigger that have no idea that this site exists. Do you people realize that? Also, many members on this site have big penises and want to think that they are the biggest and don't want to acknowledge that there might be people bigger than them. I'm not saying everyone fits these categories but I respectfully think that is an element to the animus that seems to be part of the reactions. Big penises are fun. One thread on a tiny website doesn't prove anything peeps.

The whole world doesn't know about LPSG?

Nobody said it proves there are no ten inch penises in the world. The goal of this thread is to find one. The fact that this tiny universe of thousands had plenty who claimed ten inches but not one capable of proving it with a simple measurement, only shows how many bullshitters are here.

Why so triggered by a thread that shows that a huge dick is a different number on a ruler?

johanlo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm one of the very few who have experienced a guy almost like this in real life. It has taught me just how ridiculous anything over 8" looks - unlike most here.
Hey TP, could you ask for a measured picture of this friend of yours, for old times sake? :p

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Exactly: That's the point I am making.
No it isn't. You said, in different words, that it's likely these 10" guys exist but don't come forward. I say none exist on this site. There's nothing stopping them. There's ample reward. Even if the money wasn't a factor, being the first and possibly only proven 10" dick here would be bragging rights on steroids. Guys aren't afraid to make fools of themselves in support of a lie, so why would someone be afraid of what they actually can prove? There's little if any logic to support this.

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No it isn't. You said, in different words, that it's likely these 10" guys exist but don't come forward. I say none exist on this site. There's nothing stopping them. There's ample reward. Even if the money wasn't a factor, being the first and possibly only proven 10" dick here would be bragging rights on steroids. Guys aren't afraid to make fools of themselves in support of a lie, so why would someone be afraid of what they actually can prove? There's little if any logic to support this.

Yes indeed. Its a little bit like everyone thinking they're a better driver than average. Every dude has a big dick until he's asked to pull it out and measure it...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thread on a tiny website doesn't prove anything peeps.
Probably not. But since 10"+ cocks are as common as you think IRL, it shouldn't be THAT difficult to find one and point him in this direction. I mean $10k should still be worthwhile for a simple picture.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey TP, could you ask for a measured picture of this friend of yours, for old times sake? :p
LOL - wouldn't ask that of him - and his wife would shake her head if I did. They are some of my closest friends, so not going to happen.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes indeed. Its a little bit like everyone thinking they're a better driver than average. Every dude has a big dick until he's asked to pull it out and measure it...
And we all know the average guy is actually a terrible driver... Men...

Reactions: g0nz0