The $10,000 10-inch challenge

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honesty so happy this thread and challenge exists haha — blooowwwws my mind how so many dudes claim as big as 10, and even go so far as to exaggerate or fake measurement photos, but the proof is literally in the pic haha. If you measure up you measure up and if you don’t you don’t. You don’t fool anyone, it’s so obvious whether you’re hung 10 inches or not. The sad thing is that all these dudes who exaggerate and lie — have nice dicks to begin with. How bad do you really have to feel about yourself to lie about the nice dick you already have?

I so much more respect a small-dicked guy who owns his size then a decent-dicked guy who needs to lie and add four inches.

I think there are a few legit 10 inches here, or insanely close at least. Just so funny that in so many other threads on his site hundreds of guys are claiming 9.5/10, but where are they all for this one?
My point exactly. lol.

Excelsus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol, this is really funny

Reminds me of James Randis challange to pay 1 million $ to anyone who can prove anything supernatural. Nobody claimed that money for decades. Guess this will play out quite similar. Good job Tiny Princess!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, this is really funny

Reminds me of James Randis challange to pay 1 million $ to anyone who can prove anything supernatural. Nobody claimed that money for decades. Guess this will play out quite similar. Good job Tiny Princess!
Worst part is it would actually be nice if someone could claim the money. I just doubt it...

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: luundy7

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
i have never seen mr snuflugus ....but close is a very relative term....if you were making a 6 mile trip....when you were five miles away you could say....we are close

however if some one is 5 ft tall....you would never say he's close in height to someone six foot tall

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, but close doesn't do it :kissing_heart:
dayz-close-but-no-cigar-dayz-standalone.jpg

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Please, the thread isn't on attacking and trolling. Especially on a guy who hasn't even put his name forward.

The thread is quite simple an offer for 10k for proof.

Let's keep it positive...
I'm positive your money is safe.