The $10,000 10-inch challenge

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Ah didn't know about the fact there is 100'000'000 men in the legally sexually active range, how is this possible - it has to be way more or not? According to google the world population is 7'800'000'000 people, so about 3'900'000'000 men and underage boys. How are only 2.56% of this adult men according to you? Seems unrealistic to me.

About the Western and Eastern Average I already knew about that, but since we are talking about possible 10 inchers in the whole world and not only in the Western World, I took the CalcSD Average. I mean, Asians are humans too, why should we exclude them from this calculation.
I fucked that up, I was referencing the USA. Half of 330M is 165M total, take out extremes of age brackets with som fuzziness for miscellany and that gets us to 100M. Roughly. It's just a rough way to estimate just how many, or few, men there are with a certain size entered into the calculator. "Oh, there's X longer and thicker than my size. Nice." Or, "I'm longer and ticker than X men. Nice."

Reactions: Miro92 and Clod

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
He is not average, what usually occurs with these kind of photos is that all the bias with camera tricks make us consider sometimes a huge dick a normal one. By they way, you got a very nice butt!

nailz, too:
The screencaps there aren't the guy I was referencing. I even gave the timestamp further into the vid and made an additional post to clarify that the thumbnail wasn't the one in question. Read, yall.

GH1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nailz, too:
The screencaps there aren't the guy I was referencing. I even gave the timestamp further into the vid and made an additional post to clarify that the thumbnail wasn't the one in question. Read, yall.

I also explained the “tricked camera angles” for the man at the 9:40 mark in the comment number 8865... So, I advise you to read my answer carefully.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Clod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anthropometric study of penile length in self-declared Brazilians regarding the color of the skin as white or black: The study of a Myth - PubMed

I linked the article above to destroy the fantasy that average is 5". Nope, more like 6.5" and blacks are a bit bigger on average than whites.
First of all, the mean difference was between races was only 0.7 cm and the sample size was too small to draw any conclusions. Second of all, the biggest cock in the study was on a white man and the smallest was on a black man. Third of all, this study was done bone-pressed. Fourth of all, the men were self-selected, so the average was likely skewed larger. Fifth of all, none of this has anything to do with the existence of 10-inch cocks.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, the mean difference was between races was only 0.7 cm and the sample size was too small to draw any conclusions. Second of all, the biggest cock in the study was on a white man and the smallest was on a black man. Third of all, this study was done bone-pressed. Fourth of all, none of this has anything to do with the existence of 10-inch cocks.

Using these studies you can calculate the probability of finding a 10" dick, so yes, it is relevant to the thread.

JGUIDO

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Using these studies you can calculate the probability of finding a 10" dick, so yes, it is relevant to the thread.

We already know that the probability is astronomically rare despite you claiming there tons of 8 and 9 inchers out there. Ironic considering how very few legit 8 and 9 inchers we've seen.

Reactions: lapdog2001 and Clod

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anthropometric study of penile length in self-declared Brazilians regarding the color of the skin as white or black: The study of a Myth - PubMed

I linked the article above to destroy the fantasy that average is 5". Nope, more like 6.5" and blacks are a bit bigger on average than whites.
+
Him again. Finding again 1 “study” which of course overrules all other studies proving something he doesn’t want.
And no. This is not relevant. Then it would be also be relevant for this thread that there are 3.5 billion men out there. As most penises are attached to a male body ..

Reactions: JGUIDO and Clod

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
+

Him again. Finding again 1 “study” which of course overrules all other studies proving something he doesn’t want.
And no. This is not relevant. Then it would be also be relevant for this thread that there are 3.5 billion men out there. As most penises are attached to a male body ..
Don't bother. The troll obviously only read the abstract and not the full study. Below the data of the study. Not really a statistically significant difference for that number of subjects. Range basically the same. Skin colour self-declared. Didn't you hear about the new methodology "real fully-strechted flaccid length" and "perceived penis length"?
2-Table1-1.png

Reactions: JGUIDO and Clod

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

As you've been shown before on many different occasions, by people here who know how to interpret statistics (you apparently don't, which has also been shown several times), you're wrong.

Clod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't bother. The troll obviously only read the abstract and not the full study. Below the data of the study. Not really a statistically significant difference for that number of subjects. Range basically the same. Skin colour self-declared. Didn't you hear about the new methodology "real fully-strechted flaccid length" and "perceived penis length"?
View attachment 25827091
I read the study & a lot of the terminology was cringeworthy. “Real stretched flaccid” I’ll grant them because a lot of studies may not stretch hard enough to mimic a maximally engorged erection. “Perceived penis length” though? I really don’t know what in the fuck that’s about. To be fair, I do know the study was on male self-perceptions of penis size. I think there was a self-selection bias here, though. I think they likely advertised to the men they would be measured, so mostly larger guys signed up. The pictures of their bpfsl measurements seemed quite accurate.

As for the racial component, the difference was so negligible between “self-declared” whites and blacks that even if this study was of 1000s of people, I still don’t think it’d help the “blacks are bigger” myth.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read the study & a lot of the terminology was cringeworthy. “Real stretched flaccid” I’ll grant them because a lot of studies may not stretch hard enough to mimic a maximally engorged erection. “Perceived penis length” though? I really don’t know what in the fuck that’s about. To be fair, I do know the study was on male self-perceptions of penis size. I think there was a self-selection bias here, though. I think they likely advertised to the men they would be measured, so mostly larger guys signed up. The pictures of their bpfsl measurements seemed quite accurate.

As for the racial component, the difference was so negligible between “self-declared” whites and blacks that even if this study was of 1000s of people, I still don’t think it’d help the “blacks are bigger” myth.

I don't have a subscription, so I could only read the abstract. I'd be curious to see the pictures of the bpsfl you are talking about.