Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
F

fty19cm

[QUOTE="MUOTE1n, post: 7005emberot 4802Glad to see you STILL have my 10" cock on your mind. :) where's my money btw[/QUOTE]
Dude, u got huge dick, but its even close to 10"

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is shit. Why get your kicks out of hanging shit on those big dicked men who think it is 10 inches. It is still a big dick, and it is hardly important. When that big dick pays my bills, and does all the tedious chores I don't want to do, then it is worth $10 grand.

The most common erect penis size is 5.5". So I wouldn't piss off those guys with bigger assets because you have unresolved mental issues.

This thread is shit. Why get your kicks out of hanging shit on those big dicked men who think it is 10 inches. It is still a big dick, and it is hardly important. When that big dick pays my bills, and does all the tedious chores I don't want to do, then it is worth $10 grand.

The most common erect penis size is 5.5". So I wouldn't piss off those guys with bigger assets because you have unresolved mental issues.

This also shows the smaller or average guys that big guys tend to exaggerate and lie when it was thought they had no reason to.

Remember kids, life is a fucked up mess. Everyone's lying and no one is truly happy.

Touched a nerve?

Lmao

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well 99 percent of the threads on this forum are shit and so are most of the people. Also the most common size is way less than 5.5 inches. Most of Asian are below 4 inches according to their own studies.

Reactions: SuprrHeroSucker

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreed. I believe tinyprincess means well but a challenge offering $10,000 has a lot of legal implications. If this person was to hand over the money they would have to give away their real life identity, I personally do not see that happening. Using anonymous screen-names on a forum and paying out thousands of dollars is never going to work. There is nothing in solid writing that this challenge actually exists. I am very supportive of this challenge but there are too many loop-holes with it.
bitcoin duh

MrHUGE1n

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your gifs prove you're not 10" :rolleyes:
You must have poor eyesight then... you even said @sorandom10 wasn't even 8+ you people are the deluded ones not US the huge dicked individuals with gifs /videos with proof but hey continue to hate