The $10,000 10-inch challenge

JGUIDO

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost no studies are done with NBP. BP is way more common because there is an agreed upon starting point. NBP is like measuring someone’s height based on their hair.

Then make your own thread and do 10 inches BP as the challenge.

Why do we keep having to go back and forth on this people?

@TinyPrincess, is this still going on? A guy on SnapChat (hugeal1) measures ~36 cm, well over the asking rate of 10", and I bet he would be keen to collect

View attachment 72666851

View attachment 72666901

View attachment 72666911

Have him submit to this thread and do the measurement per the rules though I'm telling you right now that is probably a sleeve of some sort and not his actual dick.

Or its just an altered photo. Look at the first pic and go about a third of the way down on the right side of the dick and there seems to be a flawed alteration made.

D

deleted15721611

Then make your own thread and do 10 inches BP as the challenge.

Why do we keep having to go back and forth on this people?

Have him submit to this thread and do the measurement per the rules though I'm telling you right now that is probably a sleeve of some sort and not his actual dick.

Or its just an altered photo. Look at the first pic and go about a third of the way down on the right side of the dick and there seems to be a flawed alteration made.
lmao, this is screenshots from a video, one in a series where he goes from soft (6") to hard (13+"). Not an altered photo nor a sleeve, man really does have a knee-length horse cock

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Almost no studies are done with NBP. BP is way more common because there is an agreed upon starting point. NBP is like measuring someone’s height based on their hair.
If about 30-40% is almost none then you are right. You obviously don't even understand why they use nbp in specific studies.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
lmao, this is screenshots from a video, one in a series where he goes from soft (6") to hard (13+"). Not an altered photo nor a sleeve, man really does have a knee-length horse cock

I see your few posts are mostly about that same guy. Are you of some affiliation?

D

deleted136887

I have a curve and a ruler gives a "disadvantage" to me. Yet I don't cry rivers all the time like other guys do.
Not measuring properly if you're measuring nbp? Great, tell that to all those scientists who used exactly this methodology. Maybe you are smarter than them and they can learn something from you. Who knows.
my cock is perfectly straight and is not 10"
When can I get the money?

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sure do seem fixated on this guy, you even tell people to send him money... If he needs money that bad surely it would be no trouble for him to measure properly and claim the $10,000? And you could claim the same for recommending him. We won't hold our breath while we wait....

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted4500261

Just a reminder. This is the $10k 10 inch challenge thread. Not the “let’s debate the accuracy of a soft measuring tape vs hard ruler, standing/sitting” thread. That has been addressed ad nauseum on here and doesn’t need to be debated any more, at least in my opinion.
Also, the measuring of a curved penis has also been addressed numerous times. @MisterB has posted the specific measuring requirements of this contest multiple times. Let’s stop derailing this thread over and over again.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
This continues to be a great thread. I appreciate the efforts of the people to defend the rules of the contest and therefore the integrity of this contest. This has been a very educational thread for me. Thank-you.
Midwestrob
Agreed! Lets just hope the message spreads to everywhere else that dicks are measured:

The length of your dick is how far it sticks straight out from the center of your pubic mound. If the guy you see in a picture is doing anything else, he knows damn good and well why he's doing it.

D

deleted4500261

true, he's only 9.75 what a loser huh
Instead of trying to restart that argument again maybe you can get him to make a proper measurement and if it’s a true and accurate 9.75 inches (like you’re claiming) that meets the contest’s measurement requirement then @TinyPrincess can review it. Otherwise I don’t know why you’re trying to stir that topic up again.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Instead of trying to restart that argument again maybe you can get him to make a proper measurement and if it’s a true and accurate 9.75 inches (like you’re claiming) that meets the contest’s measurement requirement then @TinyPrincess can review it. Otherwise I don’t know why you’re trying to stir that topic up again.
Some people just want to watch the world burn

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
true, he's only 9.75 what a loser huh
Nobody says that a person with dick size x is a loser. What he is saying that even with a flawed measurement he doesn’t reach the 10 inch mark. Flawed as in sitting and measuring with a tape. So in the spirit of this thread no need to bother.

Unless you reach out to him and get a proper 10 inch measurement. That would be a first. Not only that. It would also be a first that a flawed measurement of a big penis shows a lower number ..