The $10,000 10-inch challenge

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lpsg member @TinyPrincess says she will pay $10,000 for measured proof of a true 10-inch cock.

I know there are guys with 10 verifiable inches on here, so go for it, and let us know when you collect the cash!

@TragicWhiteKnight
@lorne
@sdp
@BGblk
@shyguy01

Here are the Rules. Please make sure the someone you know measures in accordance with these rules, or please don't waste his time, your time and our time. ;)

Make sure you measure like this:

1. Stand Up.
2. Place a hard RULER (no tape measures allowed) on TOP of your penis.
3. Make sure the "0" (zero) is visible at the base of your penis.
4. What does the ruler show at the end of your penis?
5. Does it say 10" or more?

Yes? submit picture* and await @TinyPrincess to weigh in and evaluate your picture and begin the verification process.

No? submit picture anyway if you want.

Now, if the penis is hanging, put it on a table or something, so that the ruler is on top of the penis the entire length of the measurement.

*Disclaimer: Pictures posted will be scrutinized closely! Looking for photoshop and/or some other sort of manipulation. So if you submit, be prepared for that.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well @Galloper should be getting paid!!
Show-me-the-Money.jpg

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll make my joint 10 for 10,000. But clearly it's being exaggerated no one is legitimately going to pay any one any thing over $10. Probably some creep trying to finesse dick pics out of people.
Oh, come on. It'll be fun!

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I seriously doubt anyone will take on the challenge. @sdp is the closest I've seen to that legit measurement. Until I see otherwise, I think he has the longest verified penis on earth.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seriously doubt anyone will take on the challenge. @sdp is the closest I've seen to that legit measurement. Until I see otherwise, I think he has the longest verified penis on earth.

Lol then you need to think again. According to "my hands are this size so her hands must be this size" SDP he is 8.5 inches and that is with him cheating on his measurement.

A guy named Queresome or something used to on this size and he was 9 inches or close to it. He had various tape measurements. Cheating to get 10 inches but you could still see his real size

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol then you need to think again. According to "my hands are this size so her hands must be this size" SDP he is 8.5 inches and that is with him cheating on his measurement.

A guy named Queresome or something used to on this size and he was 9 inches or close to it. He had various tape measurements. Cheating to get 10 inches but you could still see his real size

@sdp is ~8.75 NonBonePressed. Can get close to ~9.75 BonePressed.

Also, didn't you ignore me? : unamused:

Attachments

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@sdp is ~8.75 NonBonePressed. Can get close to ~9.75 BonePressed.

Also, didn't you ignore me? : unamused:

Lol I did ignore you. I clicked the button on the bottom to see blocked comments. I seen your stupid comment. You know because that it is all you do. SDP said he is 8.5 himself. I am not talking about ramming the tape into your gut talking about none bone pressed and bone pressed. I am talking about Measuring your actual dick. He isn't close to being 9 inches unless he cheats with the measurement. Now you go back to being ignored.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol I did ignore you. I clicked the button on the bottom to see blocked comments. I seen your stupid comment. You know because that it is all you do. SDP said he is 8.5 himself. I am not talking about ramming the tape into your gut talking about none bone pressed and bone pressed. I am talking about Measuring your actual dick. He isn't close to being 9 inches unless he cheats with the measurement. Now you go back to being ignored.
When one ignores someone, they usually don't interact with them anymore. Hence the reason for the ignore in the first place! But by all means, continue to "ignore" me.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll make my joint 10 for 10,000. But clearly it's being exaggerated no one is legitimately going to pay any one any thing over $10. Probably some creep trying to finesse dick pics out of people.
No doubt, I'm a major creep :)

Not trying to finesse dick pics though - plenty of those floating around already. This is just a simple request - 10k for an honest proof of 10".

Plenty of guys claiming at least 10". Let's see of any of them can deliver.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response