The 10" plus club

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok,

Bboy dont like raining on parades ,but what is the point of this thread? If they are bigger than you , you may feel inadequate.If they are smaller than you, you may be gloating. Threads like this are not supportive. Remember... this is LPSupportG.

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im very close to 10" depending on how exited i can get it, but i wouldnt say i was ten, even though i think my maximum erection is such.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uncut said:
Had a hard time it getting it all in the picture when fully hard:cool:

Excuses, excuses... so stand a little further from the camera or use a wider lens for god's sake!

Or, better yet, have a buddy or sex partner take them for you.

Photography isn't rocket science you know... :)

renrawtime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been a member of a 10+ club/private club over 15yrs. now.......black men club only out of san antonio texas that i started in feb. 1991................i have always told people that my dick is only 10.5+ cut very thick with a big head on it big low hangers..........however i'm much larger than that............abraham

Attachments

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
If you had a video in your gallery I would be happy to send it . You do have an assload of pics though and once I get to look through them I will be happy to send you more of me than what is in my gallery .

:banana:
HORSE

Sort of at a disadvantage here, Horse, in that I don't have a videocam at my disposal (yet). Exhibitionist that I am, you KNOW I'd put up a video if I had the ability!!!

Still would love to see yours though (hint) :biggrin1:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
renrawtime said:
i have been a member of a 10+ club/private club over 15yrs. now.......black men club only out of san antonio texas that i started in feb. 1991................i have always told people that my dick is only 10.5+ cut very thick with a big head on it big low hangers..........however i'm much larger than that............abraham

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaa

How man have seen this cock ALL OVER the web ? I can't be certain but I think it's one of those HungJamaican dudes.

:banana:
HORSE

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Internet Inches" gotta love them.

Guys have lied and been lied to so much that they really have no concept of cock size. I had a guy tell me I was 10" cuz he was 8".

Hint: He was NOT 8". He was hung and thick. Not 8" though.

Also--as BigDirigible has said, anything over 8-8.5 is just problematic for most humans. Anyone who says differently, I question immediately. I would never want my own cock in my ass OR mouth. Bigger does not always mean better.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hang 10.5 and generally embrassed with my step-bros. uncles, a few parnters of mine,and co-workers always making jokes and comments about being hung like a horse or mule. I'm not that proud to be labeled and referred to as "that big dick dude", especially in the presence of females.
HATE IT!
That's why I've joined LPSG...helps me to know, I'm not the only one dealing with issues of being well endowed. Thx.

Whopper-lee
LPSG Member

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why not just call it the Bullshit Club? Then at least everyone would be impressed by your honesty. In fact, that's probably the only way to impress them with your honesty.