The 10" plus club

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There may also be another issue at large here, though I may just sound as if I'm simply making excuses.

Some people, shockingly, don't wish to post extremely personal photographs of themselves on the internet for the world to see. Photographs like this could totally be life-ruining - if they could be traced back to their owner they could possibly end jobs, or in my case perhaps (not that I'm anywhere close to 10 inches, of course), end scholarships.

Well stated. Thank you. Precisely the reason I post no pics.
And just for the record, I am NOT in the 10 or 10+ club.
I'm quite happy with my 8.5x5.75. I've never had any complaints.
:cool:

machodick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The most ive measured my cock to be is 9.8 inches...damn close...im only 19 so possibly il have .2 inches left to grow lol

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awww man, I am sorry. It is a WMV file so if you play it in WMP it should work, however if it still doesn't message me bro.

:banana:
HORSE
BTW where is the video clip of you jacking off? i did not see it in your gallery. please can you tell me the link thanks bro :)

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have been a member of a 10+ club/private club over 15yrs. now.......black men club only out of san antonio texas that i started in feb. 1991................i have always told people that my dick is only 10.5+ cut very thick with a big head on it big low hangers..........however i'm much larger than that............abraham

Holy shit, dude. I may have to switch my gay percentage