the 2007 alex8 appreciation thread.

dems08

Loved Member
Media
Just thought it was time to say thanks to alex8 again for his great work around here. He continues to make lpsg better and a great place to escape from the world.

I say thank you alex8, especially for your recent posts and the thread on Rich Vaughn.

Keep up the great work.

longNthick22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I do appreciate the research he does for us, however; he is a bit surly at times.

Why is it such a catastrophe if there is more than one thread started discussing the same person or topic?

Plus, we all should ask ourselves...what type of person has the time to research the contradictions of everything that every member of lpsg has said for the purpose of lambasting them in a public forum? This should be fun people!

Lastly, who among you actually believes half of what we read or see on this forum anyway? Don't most people look at this as a form of entertainment? I sure hope you all do. Sure, lpsg.org has some educational moments, but many (most?) of the posts are written by exaggerators, liars, perverts and pedophiles. Let's not take this all too seriously. And let's certainly not lose our head when there are three threads about Mario Lopez. I don't mind reading three!

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Three cheers for Alex8!

Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!

Truly, Alex. You have come up with the goods (pics, video) everytime I have put out the search beacon.

Thank You!

*Picture Wrey in a cute Asian bow of respect*

dems08

Loved Member
Media
Well, I do appreciate the research he does for us, however; he is a bit surly at times.

Why is it such a catastrophe if there is more than one thread started discussing the same person or topic?

Plus, we all should ask ourselves...what type of person has the time to research the contradictions of everything that every member of lpsg has said for the purpose of lambasting them in a public forum? This should be fun people!

Lastly, who among you actually believes half of what we read or see on this forum anyway? Don't most people look at this as a form of entertainment? I sure hope you all do. Sure, lpsg.org has some educational moments, but many (most?) of the posts are written by exaggerators, liars, perverts and pedophiles. Let's not take this all too seriously. And let's certainly not lose our head when there are three threads about Mario Lopez. I don't mind reading three!

I think that lpsg offers a place of shelter and a place to vent for many who wouldn't have an outlet or a forum otherwise. I know that our group is made up of people from all over the earth from all backgrounds and races, both men and women.

The people in charge here do a good job of keeping it good clean fun. Let hope that the liars, perverts, and pedophiles remarks are kept to a low level. I know that there are those among us, but let's have good will and trust in the lpsg moderators and leadership.

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you so much, I REALLY enjoyed those pictures! You have turned my day around. Do you think you could find the playgirl pictures of Rob Ashton???? I would be most appreciative.:rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I do appreciate the research he does for us, however; he is a bit surly at times. You might be too if you felt you were being used as a google substitute.

Plus, we all should ask ourselves...what type of person has the time to research the contradictions of everything that every member of lpsg has said for the purpose of lambasting them in a public forum? This should be fun people! Maybe people just shouldn't contradict themselves.

LPSG may have started as a joke but has since become the support group it's name suggests. The exaggerators and liars are easily identified and ignored, the perverts are welcome to get their jollies as they will provided they don't irritate others. The pedophiles are also welcome, to swallow a bullet at their earliest convenience, that is.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

I'd say you fit into the exaggerators category.:rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Okay, since this is in the Celebrity Endowments forum, I'd like to state that I appreciate Alex8 for his willingness to find pics and info on celebrities for those of us too lazy and/or unable to find them on our own. He's great at that!:biggrin::smile:

alex8 has helped me quite a few times.

Thanks Buddy,
Jory