the 2007 alex8 appreciation thread.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*wakes up* Oh? Is it time for another Alex8 appreciation thread? Goody--we know how much he LOVES them...:biggrin1: Seriously, though, and this is no bullshit...I wish I had half the brains, half the wit (no comments, it's too easy---work for them!), 1/3 the looks, 1/2 the body, and 2/3 the dick. Alex overall is just an amazing human being, and I feel very fortunate to have had the chance to share some words and ideas with him through this site. If I got nothing else from this site, it would still be worth a gold membership just to be able to share ideas with him. I know he hates sap, but I'm afraid he will have to deal with it. Blame whatever forces made him the man he is today, for he is truly a diamond in a sea of coal.....all he shares in common is the basic carbon component..:tongue: If I could ba asured the world would fall into the hands of him and people like him, I would die content that the world would definately be a better place than I left it. You may not like, or even get his sense of acerbic wit sometimes, but that comes not from bad behavior on his part, but a closed mind on yours. Here's to you, Alex. Whatever pain you have endured to be who you are today, have truly fired a diamond, something to be treasured and held in great value. May you find the happiness, success, love, and joy you deserve. May you find someone truly worthy of you. Although two of your magnitude would be a pretty miraculous event in this world.:biggrin1:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't object to twenty appreciation threads for Alex8 because he deserves that many and more for filling countless requests for photos and information, for troll control, for being on the alert for any posts that might endanger this organization, and most of all for putting himself out there, showing us his wit, feelings, pain, and happiness. I don't know what he gets in return. Whatever it is, I hope it's enough to keep him here for a long time. I can't imagine the place without him. (And he has great taste in bad movies) John

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahhh, Alex, without you this site wouldn't be as brilliant as it is. You make it worth returning, time and time again. Thanks for existing and making life so much better for all of us Big Dick Lovers!

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone whos been in this forum for more than a week can instantly say that alex8 is the master.

thanks for the great threads and fotos! -i still cant believe the thread you did with the greeks...- yer amazing!

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are the man. I am majorly impressed with how you manage to dig up even the most obscure pictures and videos that most professionals would have troublle finding.