The 2008 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by _avg_, Apr 27, 2008.

1. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Anyone else keeping up on it?

Day one saw a few surprises. Lots more movement than I expected, the Jags being the biggest surprise trader -- made out pretty good too. KC made out the best by far, the consensus says, and I'd agree.

As a Bears fan, I can only say "wtf?!" and "same old crappy Bears". They totally could've gotten Forte in rd. 2 (maybe by trading their thrid rounders) and still gotten Brohm (good thing he went to GB :rolleyes: ) and their OL (why Williams? could've waited on him, too). But hey, we've got 8 more pics today (well, 5 and 3 compensatory), so who knows...

2. D_Leg McMuffin

D_Leg McMuffin Account Disabled

gotta love the jets with vernon gholston then moving up to get dustin keller. plus calvin pace and alan faneca they should be in decent shape next year

3. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Their division didn't get any easier, though. Faneca may help to open some holes so that you might actually have a running game this year. Jets needed another pass catcher, so Keller is as good as any. Not taking a QB was a big statement about their confidence in Clemens, too; kid looked good last year, except for a few (costly) mistakes.

4. bigrick1970

bigrick1970 New Member

Seahawks fan here; I am glad to see Alexander go but only hope the other two they go from free agency will be as good or better than him when they went to the Super Bowl (which I may add..the Hawks got screwed; it's pretty hard to win a game even when you have to play against the refs). Hopefully this TE they picked is decent, we haven't had a decent TE here in a long time.

Draft saved Draft deleted