The 3 LPSGers Gruff

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by marleyisalegend, Jul 14, 2008.

1. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    The Three Billy Goats LPSGers.

Once upon a time there were three LPSGers; Biglongschlong, F_u81, and
    Prettyprettyprincess. They went up to LPSG to make themselves popular, and communicate with LPSGers who had gathered at the top of a hill.

On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll, with eyes as big as saucers, a nose as long as a poker, an avatar of a tit and severe carpal tunal.

First came Prettyprettyprincess to cross the bridge.

"Trip, trap, trip, trap!" went the bridge.

"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll and proceeded to create a thread about "how disgusting and embarrassing feminine gay guys are."

"Oh, it is only I," Prettyprettyprincess said in her small, weak voice. "I'm going up to The Forum to make 1000 posts."

"Now, I'm coming to bait you," said the troll and proceeded to create a thread where he laughed at people with disabilities, linking a story about a wheelchair bound Vietnam vet who fell down a flight of stairs at a rally.

"Oh, no! Pray don't bait me. I'm a sensitive LPSGer that don't recognize trolls and will take bait and post faithfully.. I would let you get under my skin and I'll respond with hostility. Bait me and I'm sure to end up banned. There's another LPSGer coming, bait him!"

"Well, be off with you," said the troll and proceeded to create a thread about "how fucking dumb some LPSGers are."

A little while after F_u81 came to cross the bridge.

Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap, went the bridge.

"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll.

"lolz omgz, hi asl?? lmao!! *_*! rofl! I is going up to LPSG to learn Englishzzz and learn to type, ROFLBURGERS!" said F_u81.

"What the...what the fuck are you talking about!" said the troll.

"LOL LOL LOL! First POST! WTF!! OMG ROFLWAFFLES!!!!!!!" answered F_u81.

The troll realized that such a poster might be a pretty easy target so he made a thread about how all Canadians are pussies and the US rocks.

"WTF!", yelled F_u81. "STFU YOU FUCKERMOTHER! CANADA FROM AM I IS! HA HA HA HAHA!"

"Very well! Be off with you," said the troll and proceeded to create a thread about cut and uncut cocks.

"OMG I PWN YOU!" said the LPSGer.

"Fuck off my bridge!" screamed the troll who cocked his shotgun while revealing private messages and comments to the rest of LPSG.

But just then up came Biglongschlong.

Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap! went the bridge, for the LPSGer was so heavy that the bridge creaked and groaned under him (chub alert).

"Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared the troll and proceeded to create a thread about how useless old people are.

"It's I! Biglongschlong,"

"Now I 'm coming to bait you up," roared the troll.

"Well, I came to see my friends and find out what's up with this rash I've got. I didn't come to humor trolls, I brought weapons to fend them off!"

Biglongschlong had the proper weapons to battle the troll:

"I've got two spears,
    And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
    I've got two curling-stones,
    And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones;
    In other words: I'm going to get a mod to ban you."

The troll sent nasty PMs to Biglongschlong but this didn't distract him from handing his weapons over to Naughty, she knew how to use them.

And Biglongschlong flew at the troll (contacted a Mod), and poked his eyes out with his horns (discussed with other moderators),

crushed him to bits, body and bones (issued a warning), and tossed him out into the cascade (finally banning him), and after that he went up to the hillside. There the LPSGers had so much fun on the top of the hill that they developed a (healthy) addiction to the place.
    Don't feed the trolls!!

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hmmm....something on your mind marley? lol.....

3. D_Portelay Porquesword

LMAO you go Marley

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok...I must be bloody dense as hell......would someone please explain this to me? (PM)

5. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    lmao. i find it delightful...even though i'm not so sure who the hell you're talking about. :)

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

A bunch of people who don't post? Perhaps he is stating that they are one in the same?

7. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    I KNOW all of y'all remember the story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff who had the cross the bridge the evil troll lurked under. Anywho, since some WONDERFUL members have recently lost their cool at the hands of trolls who (successfully) aggitated them, I was just reminding people to watch where you post, and who you respond to.

I AM WORKING ON DOING THE SAME

Some people posting here genuinely want advice, to connect, support people, etc.. Some long on here because they're miserable and want company. They don't come out and say "I'm a troll" like the troll in the story did, they start threads that seem to be about something but really are an excuse to elicit passionate responses and cause general mayhem. I'd really NOT like to see any cool LPSGers get banned, so I'm warning everybody that sometimes the person on the keyboard is just a lonely asshole AKA baiter AKA troll.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

8. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's a few hints that you're entering troll territory:

1. Trolls don't like logic. They don't respond to it, they only argue against people who's opposition contains missteps or loopholes.

A TROLL WILL RARELY ADMIT TO BEING WRONG.

2. Threads about touchy subjects. Obesity/attractiveness, race, politics, abortion, etc.. Any topic that would make you uncomfortable in person, trolls use them because it's an easy way to rile people up.

3. Trolls always have evidence. Whether a troll hates blacks, whites, the US, Muslims, republicans, or any other group, there are ample links they can use to support their hate. Don't bother bringing up positive examples of the group, because the troll already hates them.

4. Trolls LOVE attention. They use powerful words/phrases; OMG!! Check this out!! What am I gonna do!! Yall have to see this!! They're good at advertising and know how to get the attention they crave.

The biggest difference between trolls and regular LPSGers is that the average LPSGer will be open to ideas. Even if it takes a few pages, common ground can be met. A troll will argue their point for 16 pages and never acknowlege that they're wrong or only partially right.

9. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Brilliant!!! I loved it!!!

10. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Too true... and too funny!
    Kudos, marleyisalegend. :biggrin1:

11. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

questionable, I fear

sounds too easy to exclude/ignore ideas/positions/viewpoints different from or antithetical to one's own,

all that one has to do is impute trollism

but, hey! that's just my take on it

12. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    You kinda misunderstood. The trolls don't present good or educational ideas, they don't try to inform. They bait, they want arguments and drama and fights and bannings. I criticize the people ur talking about, who ignore ideas/viewpoints/etc.. because they never learn anything, but the last person you want to learn from is a troll who's biased and just wants to get you banned.

13. crescendo69

Gold Member

Great story!

Draft saved Draft deleted