The 50 Likely Biggest Cocks On Lpsg (of 2017)

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this will be fun. Post the LPSG Member Names of at least 1 or up to 50 guys who you think currently have the biggest cocks here on LPSG. Their names do not have to be listed in order of size, just listed.
My purpose is just to create a fun overview of the names of the likely biggest cocks here WITHIN our LPSG Community based on the general consensus of other LPSG Members.

NOTE: This will be a general list for fun and quick reference ONLY and NOT a detailed size comparison.
Its not an argument about actual measured size, just your honest opinions.

GUIDELINES (PLEASE READ):

1. The LPSG Members whose names you list MUST have Photographs to be considered for these lists.
Verified Members will be prioritized for placement in the lists.
2. Only post names of other members cocks and not your own.
3. Specify which of the 3 categories the members you list will fall into BEFORE you list their LPSG Member names.
5. You can list as many names as you want for each category but only up to 50 max. and no more please.
6. Please be honest and serious, post the cocks you actually think are the biggest on LPSG.
7. Don't argue or debate about sizes, there are plenty of other threads for that. This is NOT a size comparison or analysis, just a fun, general reference list.

The more of you who post, the sooner we can narrow it down for each specific CATEGORY:

The 3 CATEGORIES are the following:
1: The 50 Likely Longest Cocks
2: The 50 Likely Thickest Cocks
3: The 50 Likely Longest AND Thickest Cocks

I will also make a list of the next 50 Honorable, Sexy Mentions. These will be the next runners-up who would be within the likely biggest 100. Those being guys who frequently get mentioned but who do not end up in the 3 biggest 50 lists. I will complete this 2017 list In December based on your posts and show you all the results as my Christmas gift to LPSG.

Have fun!!! :p:D;):confused::rolleyes:

NorthernerWI

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh if only that were so Meat Rod; me, I'm decidedly average - what I lack in hugeness I make up for in attitude and spirit, but can I hear a shout out for the following gents
@NorthernerWI, @Old and horny
Let's see who else gets on the hung wall of fame
Thanks

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh if only that were so Meat Rod; me, I'm decidedly average - what I lack in hugeness I make up for in attitude and spirit, but can I hear a shout out for the following gents
@NorthernerWI, @Old and horny
Let's see who else gets on the hung wall of fame
This is HARD as there are so many awesome cocks on the hot site: 1) @Galloper 2) @basque9 3) @marlins 4) @Hatt_101

Excellent. Just remember guys to type the categories you think they fall into before listing the names:
Saves me the work of sorting them all out :D
Also I've added a 4th Category: The sexiest looking cocks on LPSG, the most aesthetically pleasing irregardless of size.

Last edited:

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Cometh and Bill! I am afraid to ask which would be the prize, haha

I'd say among the 50 biggest cocks on LPSG hands down. Both for length and girth.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks Cometh and Bill! I am afraid to ask which would be the prize, haha
You have to ask??
katie-price-13594.jpg

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree. Keep em' comin' sexy people. The more people who list a specific person's name the more likely that person will hit the list.
But please only list any given person's name one time per poster. This will save me time later as I will not count later posts of the same name by the same person. Only if they are mentioned by other members will I tally them up for the list.