The 50 Worst Sex Scenes in Cinema

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by prince_will, Jul 17, 2008.

1. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    this was a wonderful way for me to kill time, so i thought i'd share it with you guys. Some pretty good picks with video included. :p

http://www.ifc.com/film/film-news/2008/06/the-50-worst-sex-scenes.php

I won't say what number it came, but they were right on the money with that scene from Showgirls. It's where Elizabeth Berkley and Kyle MacLachan were having sex in the pool and she's doing this incredibly asinine move where she flutters up and down like a fish out of water. I don't think i've ever laughed my ass off while watching a sex scene.

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Bad sex scenes can be so awkward to watch, especially in a theatre.

I was disappointed to see the rape scene from Myra Breckenridge on that list. It may have not had the same point as the book, but it had a point nonetheless. The humiliation and rape of Rusty are symbolic gestures in Myra's crusade to destroy the traditional American male. Rusty epitomized this ideal.

3. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, when I saw the thread the scene that immediately came to MY mind was from the movie Excalibur when king Uther visited Igrayne at her castle boudoir (in the image of her hubby - thanks to a spell cast by Merlin which allow him to be carried across the sea by his "lust"). Whereupon he began balling her...in full armour no less.

Oddly I didn't notice it on the list.

4. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Is that when he ripped off her clothes and started sucking on her breast? I found that oddly hot as a kid.

Another HOT scene in that movie is when Merlin casts a trance on the witch. I believe it was Hellen Mirren, and that the character was Mag. It looked as if she was having an orgasm with her heaving chest and breathy voice. Damn, I need to see that movie again.

5. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I found absolutely nothing wrong with #5.
    Myra Breckinridge is a camp classic, and that doctor scene with Raquel Welch is still one of the funniest I've seen.

6. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Judging sex scenes is like judging art...in the eye of the beholder. For example they had the scene from Monster's Ball with Halle Berry and B Bob Thornton. I've never seen the movie. Not a joy to watch? My "johnson" sure loved it.

"Sad desperate sex" they called it. What's wrong with that?

(Maybe the only ones sad were the poor blokes wishing they were doing her instead...self included). :wink:

7. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    All the scenes in Black Snake Moan. I guess I just found them weird.

8. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

Apparently, the one that wrote the Titanic entry has never had sex in a closed vehicle.

9. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

The sex scene in the tent between Jake Gyllenhall and Heath Ledger. It was totally unreal.
    The kiss looked like they were going to chip teeth, and then straight into fucking him in the ass without any kind of other sex, i.e., oral or j/o?
    The scene was totally unbelievable. It looked downright painful and assaultive.

10. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, that's the problem i had. The sex scene was desperate (especially when Halle keeps shouting "make me feel good!") and raw in the context of the movie, but it is wonderful for the "reason" you stated. But i am kind of biased. I was watching the movie with my dad, and they started going at it so suddenly.....like rabbits! i was horrifed to be watching this very raw sex scene with him...and then they kept going at it for like 5 minutes! so it deserved it's place on the list for me even if if was hot Halle material. :tongue:

while watching it a second time on the site, you have to wonder how it feels to perform something like that. Both of them, i'm sure, were totally naked, and i think married at the time. I guess that's just dedication...

11. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    the one where they sang , what was it star spangled banner was that naked men singing or shortbus, I forget.
    Totally, who would ever have sex with that guy, I cried when Heath's character killed himself, only real memorable role in the movie.

#11 Deno, Jul 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  12. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

tom cruise and nicole kidman in eyes wide shut.....nuff said.

Draft saved Draft deleted