The 5th Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovembig: I was watching tv last night and saw the show "The 5th Wheel". Its a dating show with 2 women and 2 guys. They put them all together and see what happens. During the date, they bring in another person (sometimes female, sometimes male). Last nights' episode was a male 5th wheel. And the rest of the show was pretty much dedicated to how hugely endowed this guy was. He whipped his dick out and showed the other girls. Thats pretty much all they liked about this guy cause all they really mentioned was how huge he was......and he wasnt even hard. Well that really got me horny and I had to have sex with my b/f right then. Did anyone see the show? That really got me thinking......how many average Joe's on the street are really packing. Doesnt matter on height, shoe size, race, etc. This guy was white and really cute, but hearing the reaction the girls were giving him really got me going. Its too bad there isnt an uncensored version of that show, cause I would pay to see it.

janec2000uk: I saw it, too! :) Judging by the reactions of the two girls, it was HUGE. I agree, he was cute, but a bit of a brainless dud, though -- hence he was dumped and the girls ended up going off with the other two guys who actually had personalities. Is there a moral to this story??? ... ;-)

I agree with you, curiosity-wise, I wouldn't have minded seeing what he had in his pants!

-- Jane

edeneyes: HEhe, hey, did anyone TAPE IT? Or know when it's going to be on again?

studboysouth: ha ha. I came here to make a post about this...and someone beat me to it.

The guy's name was "Shannon"...he was a country boy. It first came on on Nov 26....then it came on a couple of days ago. I taped it. I watched it about 20 times that night. I even went frame-by-frame to see if I could catch a glimpse. I could actually see it hanging in his white pants. I recorded over most of it though because you couldn't see anything throughout the rest of the show. But I do still have the part where he first whips it out and everyone goes crazy and a part where you can see it slinging in his pants while he walks.

I say we all get together and write the studio and ask them for the uncensored version. I will pay top price for it.

two_fister: i saw that one........it was funy as hell
even though the girls didn't pick him,they stil wanted to see what he was packing.

Mighty_Joe: Hey guys....what channel/network was it on? I'd like to see it.

Lovembig: It comes on at 12:30 at night on the east coast. I think the network is the WB. Ive seen the show alot, and they usually air shows that cater to men. You know.......pretty girls, sometimes taking thier tops off. Well it was a BIG surprise to me that they aired a show that had to do with a guys huge endowment.

janec2000uk: Hey, that guy was Playgirl's 'Man of The Year 2003'. Shannon Fuller, I think. He's got a big one, alright!

-- J

Status
Not open for further replies.