Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I apologise for my outburst, but it does annoy me when some people try to outdo others here.

I don't blame you. You clearly stated the requirements to be a member of the club twice, yet he chose to ignore you both times. Btw, I'm about 6.1" girth a little below the glans.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, what about the people who are above 6.5? I think you posted no more/less than 6 - 6.5. Can the 6.6 - 6.9 join the club? Just teasing...

I THINK I may belong in this club.

Simba

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the club guys.

I don't blame you. You clearly stated the requirements to be a member of the club twice, yet he chose to ignore you both times. Btw, I'm about 6.1" girth a little below the glans.

It's ok, Mac and I are all cool now, we've had a 'virtual' hug. :biggrin1:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd like to submit my application also, 6+ girth here. :tongue:

EDIT:

I'm definitely mostly in the 6-6.9" girth range, but near the base depending on arousal I can be very thick - please don't throw rotten tomatos!! :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually claim 6¼" around, as that is the measure at mid-shaft, but it's 6½" if I place the tape a little further down, as in this photo. (Edited to add link.)

Btw guys, check this graph out. After 5" girth, shouldn't the percentage numbers get steadily lower? But they jump up in a couple of places.
Why would the percentage of 6" girths be higher than 5.75", ie, 3.9% and 3%? That doesn't make sense does it? Surely the larger girth would be rarer? :confused:

Kinsey Report - Penis Girth - Penis Size - Free Penis Enlargement

The Kinsey report data are notoriously unreliable (and overstated) as they were self-reported by the subjects. The higher figure for 6" than for 5¾" is almost certainly due to the tendency of subjects to round their measurements, usually upward. Note that the same statistical surge occurs at 5½" as compared to 5¼", 4½" as compared to 4¾", and the huge leap from 3¾" to 4". I would subtract an average of about 10% from any measurements in Kinsey's data anyway.

Last edited:

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually claim 6¼" around, as that is the measure at mid-shaft, but it's 6½" if I place the tape a little further down, as in this photo. (Edited to add link.)

The Kinsey report data are notoriously unreliable (and overstated) as they were self-reported by the subjects. The higher figure for 6" than for 5¾" is almost certainly due to the tendency of subjects to round their measurements, usually upward. Note that the same statistical surge occurs at 5½" as compared to 5¼", 4½" as compared to 4¾", and the huge leap from 3¾" to 4". I would subtract an average of about 10% from any measurements in Kinsey's data anyway.

Ah yeah, that makes sense.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if i was bigger than 9 out of 10 guys for length, and bigger than 999 in 1000 for girth, how does that math work overall? 1 in 8000 at my size?