The 7 inch club

D

deleted247400

My cock is 7.5 inches, 6 inch girth, I love the size of my cock most of the time, but sometimes would like bigger, like 9 would be cool. But I have found most women love my cock's size, but even more they like its shape and how incredibly hard it gets. So I guess I would give up a few inches for the performance it gives. Sorry if that sounded egotistical, I was just sharing my honest thooughts. Oh yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Attachments

Freudian Slip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gay...but I'll still post.

I'm 7.5" x 5.75" and I don't consider that to be anywhere near "huge." Of the three guys that have seen me hard I've always gotten positive. My first boyfriend was absolutely astounded by my size' he was literally obsessed by it and felt inadequate. This guy I messed around with once was impressed but I wouldn't call him astounded at all. He really did like it that I was bigger though. My boyfriend of the last year and a few months and I are just about the same size with me being about a CM longer. I am quite a bit thicker than him and he absolutely loves that.

I love my size. I wouldn't mind another half inch but I don't need it.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I am eight at my best, but have had two girls tell me that they have had longer but not thicker. (6"C) I have found that it is better to be thicker. I would still like to have a bigger one 10"Lx8"C is my dream size!

Dinky7X7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm flaccid I'm absolutely tiny, an inch to inch and one half with a long foreskin. I have actually had a drunk girl ask me "who I was going to please with that tiny cock", I told her who I was going to please was me!

When I'm erect I'm 7" and 7" in circumference, a world class grower, I love the look on their faces and the responses over the years just keep getting better and better. I wish my hang was longer, but you don't fuck soft anyway, so it really doesn't matter. See gallery for photos.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I have gotten an array of comments. One was sort of a non-comment, because she has had bigger. Guess it's because I'm black and she was too. But most of the girls I've messed with have been black and still I get reactions like "I didn't know you'd be that big," or something to that affect. I get good reactions no matter what though, whether it be for my length and girth or just how it looks and feels.

I'm 7x6. I need to post up some pics.

t-t-t-tamakiii

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i tend to get that suprised look from women. like REALLY suprised. i hate to say it but i think its because im asian. i dont know if they just automatically assume or its because of their past experiences with other men. anyways my penis is 7.7 x 6.5 and i assume im their biggest :smile:

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A 7.7" x 6.6" dick here my problem is all ways my thickness,,6.6" ,specially when sucking,,they bare very sorprise,,wow this is thick,,Some pics here for you to see.
My first pics here ever Hope you likethem...Happy New Year to you all

Attachments

bandit7672

Experimental Member
Media
I measure 7" x 5.5" and think 8"X6" is probably perfect. I am however thankful for what I do have and I haven't had any complaints. The 7" penis is close to perfect as it allows awareness on being a good lover.

richierichtx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm abut 7.5 x 5.75-6 and my current gf said "wow you weren't kidding about being big" (because I was told by another girl that i was bigger than the other guy she slept with, so when i was talking to my current gf, i kinda made a hint that i might be a little bigger than average)

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i tend to get that suprised look from women. like REALLY suprised. i hate to say it but i think its because im asian. i dont know if they just automatically assume or its because of their past experiences with other men. anyways my penis is 7.7 x 6.5 and i assume im their biggest :smile:

Could be worse! You could have been a black guy with a small cock!

I think someone screwed up on the stereotyping of cock. I had a friend from Detroit Michigan and African-American and even tho I have seen him naked and I was much bigger than him. We went around town and some lame girls would be checking out his pants and ask how big he was. I had never had a girl ask me that anywhere in public. The power of myth is amazing in our society. People seem to latch on to whatever they want to beleive.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Could be worse! You could have been a black guy with a small cock!

I think someone screwed up on the stereotyping of cock. I had a friend from Detroit Michigan and African-American and even tho I have seen him naked and I was much bigger than him. We went around town and some lame girls would be checking out his pants and ask how big he was. I had never had a girl ask me that anywhere in public. The power of myth is amazing in our society. People seem to latch on to whatever they want to beleive.

The stereotype sucks for me being black. I'm in the 7 club, so I have to deal with the real life LPSG feeling day to day. I feel so average next to the stereotypes of being huge when I'm just big...if that.

D_Anna_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Hey fellas

I'm about 7 1/2 inches and my other half loves it. She takes care when climbing on board and sometimes it can get a little painful if I hit the wrong spot but I can't be anything other than happy with it.:smile:

I'd like a little more girth if anything.

Attachments

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gangsta your schlong looks to be at least 9 inches. Are you 5'2 and 110 lbs?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FrankG, tip on disecting photos - He is leaning back so the item nearest to the camera is automatically bigger. That is the underside, so just like girls, you estimate it to be bigger. Most men generally have about 7 inches from bottom of hand to thumb extended. If you picture that guys hand round his cock with thumb extended, it would come to just under the head. The big of head not covered allowing for the half inch!

Crikey! After 4 months I am an accurate cock size estimator! Why are girls so shit at it?

PS/ What girth are you bluefly? 5.5?

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fall into this range - always been called big, occasionally really big; never huge, average, or small.