Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had the funniest experience at the gym yesterday. I was playing basketball and this guy I know was outthere playin also. He happens to be 7'1" tall. After the game we were all changing and I was naked and my cock was fairly decent looking, when all of a sudden the tall guy pulls his pants down. I was like "oh shit" he is gonna make me look sooo small. When I took a glance, I could not believe how tiny his dick was. I mean it had to be at the most two inches. Normally I wouldn't have thought anything. But you would think someone that tall would be packin some meat. Anyone else ever been in this situation?

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have - but the guy was probably 6'6" - and was hung very small. It surprises me how dick size has almost nothing to do with height - every other part of this guy was proportional, except for his penis.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here. There is this guy in town who's everywhere as a security guard. He must be 6'4". I saw him in the showers at the club and was amazed at how small his cock is. I knew a guy in college who was 6'6" and had a tiny one too. No correlation to height and penis size. Also have a buddy who is 5'6" and is totally hung. We, the guys, call him, "tripod". He loves that nickname.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had the funniest experience at the gym yesterday. I was playing basketball and this guy I know was outthere playin also. He happens to be 7'1" tall. After the game we were all changing and I was naked and my cock was fairly decent looking, when all of a sudden the tall guy pulls his pants down. I was like "oh shit" he is gonna make me look sooo small. When I took a glance, I could not believe how tiny his dick was. I mean it had to be at the most two inches. Normally I wouldn't have thought anything. But you would think someone that tall would be packin some meat. Anyone else ever been in this situation?

The two biggest cocks I have ever seen were on guys who were both about 5'6" 5'7". Neither one could have weighed more than 140 lbs, probably less.

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder what the true correlation between penis size (flaccid and erect) and visible body part. Any thoughts?

Side comment, I am not huge when flaccid (rather small) but grow to 7 inches. These guys might not be show-ers.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no correlation between penis size and height. Although anecdotally, as this thread shows, some/most taller men do seem to have average or below average penises.

There is also no correlation betwen gestation period and penis size. You would think a 3 month premature adult male would have a smaller penis than a full term adult male but that is not so.

Which I find quite funny, being a 3 month premature adult male :tongue:

Someone said to me once "imagine if you were full term" but penis size is very complex and I'm not sure another three months in the womb would have made much difference. But who knows.

I don't think we will ever know what factors influence penis size. To do so would be vain and overtly sexual. Sex and vanity are societal no-no's.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive heard quite a few references to guys around 5'6 - 5'8 in height who are well endowed. Of course there are always exceptions that come along but there seems to be some kind of colleration going on between been average to short height and well hung in the pants.

Reactions: BigBen

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I love tall men (under 6'3 is short) it's very hard to find a tall guy, but there is the fantasy that a tall man is hung. One guy I met years ago at the bar (who I really wanted) was so tall that I had to kneel on the barstool and rise my body up to look in his neck.

We did end up together that night and he was maybe average (he liked the fact that I went through everything I did just to try and look him in the eyes) so the cock-height ratio can be deceiving.

I've been with guys my height (5'7) who have been really hung but there was one guy who I think was 6'7 and not at all endowed. He was a multiple cummer though!

I still love very tall guys because I think it's a dominate issue (and in bed if they're a top then things aren't as awkward when it comes to sex).

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
C'mon...You put his dick on a 5'6" guy and it becomes the biggest dick you've ever seen. Nobody's dick would look big on a 7'1" guy. Conversely, a lot of dicks look big on 5'6" guys.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happens and it's amazing to see. I've seen alot of times at the gym. Dudes be towering over everyone, left weights like Hercules and then undress and wow nothing.

But there's other who are packing massive dick and leave you like DAMN! THEY GOT BLESSED with EVERYTHING! WTF!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have experienced this phenomenon also.

In my old gym in Manchester - black guy about 6'8", not tiny but certainly below average, whereas small muscle guy no more than 5'6", nine inches easy. I had him and his boyfriend who was even bigger.

Hmm, I was with two tall guys, 6'3" and 6'5", both huge in the pants. But I've been with smaller guys who were also well equipped, so who knows.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
C'mon...You put his dick on a 5'6" guy and it becomes the biggest dick you've ever seen. Nobody's dick would look big on a 7'1" guy. Conversely, a lot of dicks look big on 5'6" guys.

One of the guys I am talking about was so big that I easily could do three hands on him and not cover the head. So his cock would have been big on any guy.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 6'6" and hung like a flea. I have a friend that is 7'2" and his penis is small as a babies thumb.

I had a 5'6" tall "Fuck God" who was a shade over nine and had a huge set of low hanging nuts.

My husband is 5'7" and mid range, A little over seven hard, But god does he know how to use it.

Reactions: BiggerNU610

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've dated a guy that was 6'8' and he was tiny. Even hard he was no more than 4 inches and really thin.
Looked even funnier compared to his body size :biggrin1: