Media
Sexuality
No Response

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A MAN IS MORE THAN A LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR A PENIS!!

If a man is a jerk it wouln't matter what he had in his pants he wouldn't get invited to my bed.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could change it, I would honestly just want my penis to be like 7 x 5.75, as opposed to 6.5 x 5.25 that it is right now (and that's me being general with myself on measurements). I don't want to be recognized as the guy with the huge penis...I just want a relatively big one that can compliment me overall, as opposed to an average one.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
If I could change it, I would honestly just want my penis to be like 7 x 5.75, as opposed to 6.5 x 5.25 that it is right now (and that's me being general with myself on measurements). I don't want to be recognized as the guy with the huge penis...I just want a relatively big one that can compliment me overall, as opposed to an average one.

That's pretty much what I am, and I'm happy with it. i don't think I would want it to be any bigger.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sucking on an 8x6 cock is perfect! A good fit!

id struggle but i always like a challenge.

I thought that chart showed average size rather then ideal? Anyway i think us ladies here have a different idea of what ideal is compared to most women.

I was saying to someone the other say how id love to try a 9 inch cock. She told me she had and that i must have a pain fetish :eek: 8.5 felt so great id welcome the extra 1/2 an inch, but it did get me thinking. I do love the pain a bigger cock gives me so maybe liking a bigger cock does mean we/i have either a higher pain tolerance or a pain fetish

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No there is no ideal penis. Whats ideal for one isnt ideal for another.

Yeah I think this is true. My bf is 8X5.5 and I think his size is perfect for me but that's cuz of how I'm built and everyone is built different. :smile:

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Come on, who wouldn't want a big old meat stick

Make a fist, then imagine your arm from the elbow down, that is pretty much the size I would take. Huge head, long, thick.

Self suck with out bending your back

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sure everyone has seen those surveys that conclude that the ideal cock is 8 x 6 or thereabouts.

If you look at this http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/776d1144319576-penis-volume-chart-chart.gif, you will see that that equates to twice the volume of the supposed average cock.

Do you think that this is true?

What you taking 'biut Willis :confused:
There is no such thing as an ideal penis size
different strokes for different folks what might be right for some....
Im glad I dont know any more of that:biggrin1:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think an 8x6 would be great. My bf is 7x6 and I am completely satisfied with it (and him). I think an extra inch may not be good as sometimes, in certain positions the 7 incher is uncomfortable. I like freedom in sex and not being restricted from certain positions.
I think the longer a penis is, the more restrictions I would have because I don't like pain.

With that said, give me girth!!! Girth is more important than length to me.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think an 8x6 would be great. My bf is 7x6 and I am completely satisfied with it (and him). I think an extra inch may not be good as sometimes, in certain positions the 7 incher is uncomfortable. I like freedom in sex and not being restricted from certain positions.
I think the longer a penis is, the more restrictions I would have because I don't like pain.

With that said, give me girth!!! Girth is more important than length to me.

If 7" length would be uncomfortable at times wouldn't 8" compound that? in which case why would 8" be ideal ? Why not go for 7" x 7"