The 80s and hairy chests ....

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
A friend gave me a book on 1970s and 1980s pin-ups featuring Tom Selleck, Bruce Willis, Andy Gibb, Tom Jones, Burt Reynolds, et al.
If yoiu can get over the awful clothes, big hair and medallions they looked much sexier than the Beckhams and Lampards of today who seem to be depiliated to within an inch of their lives !
Bring back body hair ....

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pinups? You mean the ones from magazines like tiger beat and the like? I had those! Greg Evegan, Lief Garret, too funny. Hairy chests are still hot if ya ask me.
And the Big hair, oh yes, junior high and high school, big Farrah Fawcet feathered hair and the guys wore theirs longer too. Fun to play with, all that hair! I remember plenty of friday nights getting ready to "go out", my female friends would rat their hair and lots of Aquanet. Those were fun days.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got hair all over the place and plenty of it. The overwhelming majority of girls still consider this a turnoff. Oh well.

Nelly, I still hate your font.

Are you kidding? It must be a generational thing. We definitely seem to have been conditioned by the visual media. No... I love men that are hairy....I think it is very virile but then all the men in my family are hairy so I guess I have a certain comfort level with it.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG NIC, I love hair, its natural and a totally hot. No shaving going on here either. LOL

Thanks for the video link Dannyhorse, awesome!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you kidding? It must be a generational thing. We definitely seem to have been conditioned by the visual media. No... I love men that are hairy....I think it is very virile but then all the men in my family are hairy so I guess I have a certain comfort level with it.

I'm not kidding at all. Perusing this personals website that I was at not long ago, where you are allowed to list turn ons/turn offs from a list of things that you could select, probably 8/10 females listed "body hair" as a turn off. Maybe 1 in 50 listed it as a turn on. Most of these girls were pretty young, so you may be right, it could be a generational thing.

I think in my Cultural Studies class we also conducted a quick informal poll in the classroom (by show of hands) on how many girls in the class considered body hair to be a turnoff, most of them raised their hands.

I'm okay with my body in general but I'm extremely self-conscious about the amount of hair, particularly as it grows on my back, my shoulders, the back of my next, the top of my arms...

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real women prefer hair.

This thread brings back memories of Bruno Gerussi playing Nick Adonidas on "The Beachcombers" Ah, good times.

It probably is generational. Most of the present day leading men are fairly androgynous, pretty boy sensitive types.

Bring back the Sean Connerys!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Real women prefer hair.

This thread brings back memories of Bruno Gerussi playing Nick Adonidas on "The Beachcombers" Ah, good times.

It probably is generational. Most of the present day leading men are fairly androgynous, pretty boy sensitive types.

Bring back the Sean Connerys!

It's a matter of preference, obviously. IT is like saying, Real men prefer blondes. That just ain't true.:biggrin1:

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm only 24 and I love chest hair. However, asking a question like "Who prefers body hair" is a bit loaded as I instantly visualise hairy backs and bums! Eeewwww!

But a hairy chest with a line down the middle of the abdominal muscles leading to a happy place is hot!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a matter of preference, obviously. IT is like saying, Real men prefer blondes. That just ain't true.:biggrin1:

I'll compromise with you. I'll amend that to real women don't require their men to fuss with their body hair. I wouldn't want a man who required more maintenance than I do.