The 80's

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yeah, the stubble is the bomb, LOL. How about a Members Only jacket over a pastel tee shirt, beltless Jordache Jeans and slip-on canvas or woven shoes without socks?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Parachute pants, checkered Vans, a members only jacket, one-white glove, and a hat.

Watch some of the older 80s movies or even The Wedding Singer to get some ideas.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The Mullet hairstyle of course,
MC Hammer pants,
Michael Jackson shoulder pads,
baggy trousers tapering in at the bottom,
snow washed jeans,
Ray ban Wayfairers, and other 50s revival clothing, Levi's 501s
Shell suits,
Make up (Boy George, Adam and the Ants)
leg warmers (yes, even men wore them - Fame!)
The flat top hairstyle

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Parachute pants, checkered Vans, a members only jacket, one-white glove, and a hat.

You might want to leave out the white glove and the hat, Corey Feldman hasn't aged very well and neither has MJ! lol!! this will be a GREAT opportunity to sport a KILLER bulge brother!!! Get the right parachute pants or 501's or acidwashed jeans (VERY 80's) Maybe a pair of black jeans... the Don Johnson look is a temtong one... try and shop at thrift stores... when I was a younger more fit lad, i used to dress like I was right out of the 1979 to 1982 period. Lots of flared collar shirts (early 80's flare, not the crazy 70's one) small tight sweaters... tight fucking polyester pants... man, I used to look HOT, now I lok more like that guys dad! lol!!! Good luck and make sure to sport the bulge it is VERY 80's!!!!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dressing like Don Johnson on Miami Vice would work (but a lot of others will probably do it too).

Image:Miami vice don johnson.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't forget the 3-day stubble. It's very important.

If you wore that outfit, you'd for sure have some serious points with me. As many other women, I've had a certain crush on Don at that time. Yeah, today I think it was freaky, but those were the days, right, Holly? I can't say last year's silver screen remake hit the same chords with me, Colin Farrell just didn't have the same aura.

I still like the the three-day stubble, by the way. Mhmmmm, love the scratch :rolleyes:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Mhmmmm, love the scratch :rolleyes:
[sample and loop this, cue beatbox]

Yea that's right

That's it
Like that
Derve my bush and scratch my thighs

[kill loop]

:tongue:

Izod shirt and pop the collar up all night. Vuarnet sunglasses on a neon cord around your neck, too. And dust a little powdered sugar under your nose. And push the sleeves up on the jacket. Peg the pant cuffs. Parachute pants like Janet Jackson Miss Jackson If You're Nasty.

What would be killer would be an 80s cell phone...