The 8's Circle of Hell

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We had barely consumed the last bites of a lovely Hawaiian Kona coffee cake when the atmosphere in Nudeyorker's 95th floor Penthouse apartment began to change.

"Other-Nick", he said to his partner, "Would you please get Nick8 and K8's coats?"

Nudey had a wicked gleam in his wine-reddened eyes.

Disappearing into the east wing, Other-Nick was away for over ten minutes. K8 and I shifted nervously on our feet, wondering why we felt such a sense of unease, why Nudey had such a tight-lipped smile, why there was such an unspoken feeling of dread.

Other-Nick returned, not with our coats, however, but with two full-length, sheared Russian sable capes. And a gun. A 357 Magnum.

"Put these on.", he said in a low voice, "Drape them over your shoulders."

He motioned us to the door while Nudey began to collect the tiny mouldering remains of the six congealing albeit at one time, hours earlier, delicious homemade pizzas. Caviar, truffles, lobster, baby veal, sweetbreads, fois-gras.

"Here", Nudeyorker practically spat at us. "Take these pieces with you. And leave your shoes. It's time for two you to learn a lesson."

So ended what had earlier begun as a wonderful evening. Until the wee hours of the morning, K8 and I were forced to distribute little bits of pizzas to disadvantaged investment bankers and AIG workers, smoking Cuban cigars and singing Kumbaya all the while followed by Nudey and Other-Nick in their stretch Limo. It was anything but pretty and any happy memories of our evening are rapidly fading.

And the moral of the story is: Beware the moderator invite or, would a banning have been preferable?

Last edited:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As one who is afraid of heights.... he'd never have gotten me up that far, even with that delicious pizza!!! :lmao:

95th floor is a bit of an exaggeration. There's only one building in NYC that has at least 95 floors and it doesn't have condos. Just saying for those outside New York who might not immediately realize this.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
95th floor is a bit of an exaggeration. There's only one building in NYC that has at least 95 floors and it doesn't have condos. Just saying for those outside New York who might not immediately realize this.

Nudey lives in a co-op, Jason. Just saying for those outside New York who might not immediately realize this.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
We had barely consumed the last bites of a lovely Hawaiian Kona coffee cake when the atmosphere in Nudeyorker's 95th floor Penthouse apartment began to change.

-------------------

Oh gosh, I'm relieved. From the sound of the start of this post, I was mortified it was going to morph into one of those "Kingdom of Cock"-type threads from the Ficticious Stories forum.

Nudey lives in a co-op, Jason. Just saying for those outside New York who might not immediately realize this.

Did that come off as rude? I didn't mean it to be. My apologies.:redface:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

-------------------

Oh gosh, I'm relieved. From the sound of the start of this post, I was mortified it was going to morph into one of those "Kingdom of Cock"-type threads from the Ficticious Stories forum.

Don't worry, Will. Part Two is in the works. I'd hate to disappoint.

Did that come off as rude? I didn't mean it to be. My apologies.:redface:

Not at all, Jase. I'm just funnin' ya.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As one who is afraid of heights.... he'd never have gotten me up that far, even with that delicious pizza!!! :lmao:

She says this and yet she probably has more frequent flier miles than GOD. :wink:

Just had to get that in there, didn't ya Nick?:rolleyes:

I wonder if K8 might have the chance to whisper these words. :tongue:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Co op? He lives in a coin operated laundrymat????